• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • why wont the moderator show my post i posted 10 times?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by alomjabpd, Aug 14, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Or did he even see it????????

so annoying

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

why wont the moderator show my post i posted 10 times?

Probably because you posted it 10 times mate. It's called spam

3. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

Does it have a link in it ?

Think you need to be bronze member to post links or something.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

NO LINKS IN IT....

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

HERE IT IS ANYWAY:
      Well this is the 2nd time Im writing this as the first 10 attempts didnt work....

Its my second cycle, my first cycle was Test e @ 300mg/week for 12 weeks.

Was a great cycle gained massive amounts even at that dosage. I know all about my gear so well educated on compounds and stacking etc..

So heres what I wouldnt mind you look at, It was my PCT also that Im a bit unsure of. I didnt run PCT with my 1st cycle and recovered fine, but bearing in mind Il be running twice the amount plus another med so I think I might need them here.

Stats:
      weight :12 stone (168 llbs)
      Lifting : 13 years
      exp. : 1 cycle a year ago
      body fat: Below 10%
      Diet: Lean

Cycle:

1 - 12: Test e @ 600mg/week (300mg/ mon, 300mg/thursday)
      10 - 14: Anavar @ 100mg ed (possibly run 50mg ed for 2 weeks then 100mg ed 2 weeks)
      HCG: Undecided on weather Il need it....? If so maybe 200ius twice a week until last shot.
      14 - 18: Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
      14 - 18: Clomid. Again undecided If I'l need it but would run : 100/50/50/50

So thats about it. I regularly use things like super omega 3's I think theyre great for the joints, also a few other supps here and there for If and when I need them. I use alpha men from myprotein which are pretty good, also have a stack of creatine I might have to take If things are going well. So yeah If you can help me out with PCT advice that would be great. Cheers guys
      IRON MANC / FLECKS

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Well this is the 2nd time Im writing this as the first 10 attempts didnt work....

Was a great cycle gained massive amounts even at that dosage. I know all about my gear so well educated on compounds and stacking etc..

So heres what I wouldnt mind you look at, It was my PCT also that Im a bit unsure of. I didnt run PCT with my 1st cycle and recovered fine, but bearing in mind Il be running twice the amount plus another med so I think I might need them here.

Stats:

Cycle:

10 - 14: Anavar @ 100mg ed (possibly run 50mg ed for 2 weeks then 100mg ed 2 weeks)
      HCG: Undecided on weather Il need it....? If so maybe 200ius twice a week until last shot.

So thats about it. I regularly use things like super omega 3's I think theyre great for the joints, also a few other supps here and there for If and when I need them. I use alpha men from myprotein which are pretty good, also have a stack of creatine I might have to take If things are going well. So yeah If you can help me out with PCT advice that would be great. Cheers guys
      IRON MANC

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

POSTED IT ONCE, THEN WAITED 15 MINS THEN TRIED 9 TIMES. NOTHING YET. IT IS JUST A CYCLE POST. DAFT!!

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Stats:

Cycle:

IRON MANC / FLECKS

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

HELLO MR MODERATOR WHY WONT MY POST SEND???????

Stats:

Cycle:

IRON MANC / FLECKS

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Fackkk, slow down. It is late and the moderators, believe it or not, actually have lives outside of UK-M (shocking I know). Give it until tomorrow and I am sure they will respond kindly to having to go through the 30 messages you have sent. Chillllllllll