• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Why do girls date jerks (be honest)

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by masoven4u, Aug 16, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Why do girls date jerks (be honest)

Then she is family, once I marry her she is my family, otherwise she is just another woman. One of many.

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

what do ya mean by jerk? treats her poorly? self esteem issues and at least she can tell herself he looks good

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

1.) Jerks are usually very good looking.

2.) It usually takes a bit for girls to realize their self worth, once they do, they no longer date jerks.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

How does she upgrade from spot 4 to 1 if not much fuk is given about her?

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

SHe has to show her worth. I am not going to move her to spot 1 just because Im dating her, just because she gives me poontang it doesnt mean she is on spot one now. She gets the penor in return, dinners and gets taken out. Protection and all that.

It takes a long time and effort to get to spot one.

Her values, her family, who she is, what she wants in life, how she is etc. If I get in trouble if she is the first person that comes to my mind to call, that is what I know. WIth my wife I got locked up for some BS.

Guess who came to bail me out and visit me right away. That there showed me that no woman will ever take her place in my heart, and she did things for me no one in this world would.

And you better beleive I would crawl to hell and back every day for her.

LOL on top of that imagine this young girl coming to the KC Jail. Never even got a ticket in her life, never been around people like that, scared as hell. She came to get me out, when they oppened the door and let me out, I looked at her face, scared but with excitement in her eyes I knew this woman, I would die for.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I only speak for myself, and I fall under #2 and #3.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

When someone says jerk I think of an unjustified, overconfident guy. Basically someone who thinks their badass even though they've done nothing to justify seeing themselves that way. To me a jerk is some little boy playing at his fantasy of what a man is. Guys who think having tons of money and treating women like crap makes them powerful.

Sometimes "nice guys" are just guys with self-esteem issues that dont like confident guys. Theres a lot that gos into this equation and theres a lot of different interpretations of who a nice guy and a jerk are.

Soooo many girls I know I have gotten involved with a "jerk" because they think they can turn them into a good guy, or that their love will cause them too change for them. This type of fantasy is extremely rare and usually dosnt happen because of the efforts of the girl.

I agree with Arista, there are a lot of guys who think their "nice" when their not at all.

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

10/10 response.

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Well here is an example for you guys.

A guy that worked in the IT department with us. Bought flowers and a cd for one of the girls working here, a 6/10 at best. SO guess what happened to him.

He left the cd and flowers on he desk, she goes to security and asks who it was.

When she finds out who it was, she complains and the guy gets fired. Now if it was some good looking guy, guess what would have happened, she would have her legs up over his shoulders quick.

Just my observation.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

They don't and you're just making excuses

/thread