• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • White tea

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

I've started to drink white tea reacently. It tastes quite good and apparently has a great impact on our health. I've read that white tea reduces cholesterol, decreases blood pressure, and improves the function of blood vessels. It is also known for decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease. According to many studies, white tea extract may help slow viruses and bacterial growth. Do you drink white tea? If your answer is positive, how often do you drink it?

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I drink white tea once in a while. I do like it but I have quite an extensive tea collection and just don't seem to end up choosing it very often. Most days, I pretty much obsessively drink green tea during the day, and have a chamomile tea at night before bed.

3. kubica

kubica Member

I've never drank white tea. Like Monique, I also drink lots of green tea, multiple times during the day. But your post did make me want to try white tea. I'll get some from the store tomorrow and see how it tastes and feels to me.

4. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I also try to drink white tea as often as possible because of the numerous health benefits that it provides. Since I heard that it lowers cholesterol levels and even helps with reducing stress I was immediately hooked.
      It even tastes pretty tasteful and wonderful so it is a win win situation.

5. abetterme

abetterme Member

This is the first time I have heard about white tea. If it's that good for one's health, I think I will give it a try. I like green tea and black tea, so why not?

6. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I've never tried white tea but I know it has health benefits and it is very popular in China. Chinese white tea is very expensive so I don't think it's worth it unless you have lots of money. I would rather invest in food.