• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Which AI for deca bloat?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by alomjabpd, Sep 24, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I've done loads of searching and can't find a good answer.

On my last test cycle I was taking Adex EoD and then moved to ED and still bloated like crazy. Now I'm taking test again but with deca, and really don't want any more bloat.

Either the adex was fake (almost certain it wasn't) or I need something better.

I was thinking of trying Letro and also keeping a closer eye on my sodium and carb intake. What do people suggest?

Thanks

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

Ive never run Deca so cant really comment, but as it doesnt aromotise or if it does its nothing worth worrying about, an AI is going to do anything for bloat apart from maybe control some prolactin issues by keeping estrogen controlled.

Clean diet would probably be the biggest help.

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

well I have trouble with adex too, and my stuff was legit too.

I get on well with aromasin at 12.5mg ED per 500mg/test.

But it is expensive so at the moment I am using a quarter tab (0.625mg) of letro ED. Make sure you take it ED because I was taking half a tab and eve a whole tab every other day and it wasnt working, the moment I upped it to ED it worked, and since then I have been reducing it down to a quarter tab.

4. sehiaudop

sehiaudop Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

Deca aromatises at about the rate of 20% of test.

So basically on this cycle he will probably be upping the test, and adding deca, so it WILL cause more aromatisation than the previous cycle.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

I'm currently on a test/deca and oxy cycle and using 1mg pharma adex daily,bloat is not proving to be a problem at all.Some recommend Enalapril for reducing bloat on deca
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enalapril others say the bloat is thyroid related.I don't know the scientific facts and reasoning behind either but I can go off my own experience,I actually look leaner just now than I did pre-cycle,my diet is clean,high protein/moderate carbs and fats.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

I found those GB pharmaceuticles PRO PCT tabs a good cheap source of aromasin. They have tamaxofen in, too.

I don't know if you can stop bloat from a 19-nor with an AI. Isn't it some other mechanism, like progestogen or something?

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

well i dont believe thats the cause of the severe bloating on deca, but ive never run it, so i'll stop commenting about it lol.

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

I rarely use an AI with deca. Diet is the most important factor regarding bloat imo...

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

I'm not sure if it is either mate, because you'd expect to bloat more on test than deca, but people just dont seem to!

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Which AI for deca bloat?

Ill do some price checks and probably try Letro for the start but not order enough for the entire cycle, and see how it goes. Then decide from there.

Or does anyone think adex/Aromasin might be best? I thought it was to do with thyroid aswell, but then a lot of people are saying AI helped

Tags: