• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Where does your motivation comes from to continue to work out?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Angelle, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Angelle

Angelle Member

When ever I gain weight, I notice that my face gets really big and I develop a double chin. That is the only thing that looks unattractive to me. Everything else on my body is okay, my stomach remains flat and everything else remain toned, and it feels as though I only gain weight on face but I know that's not true.--it just feels that way. So, when I see pictures of myself in the past with my face looking like that it helps me get the motivation to work out--I don't want to go back to looking like that. What motivates you?

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I also notice little details like that such as my face getting more rounder.
      I also look at certain relatives and how they looked in pictures and how they used to look in the past. This motivates me the most because I would never want to look like that at such a young age.
      I also get motivated by seeing obese people in fast food places(haha).

3. abetterme

abetterme Member

Since I am into tango dancing, my motivation comes from watching the really good dancers perform. There are plenty of videos of performances on youtube and such. It makes me want to do better in my practice sessions and workout longer. Sometimes just hearing tango music is enough to get me off my butt and moving with the music.

4. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

Motivation has never been a problem for me because exercise has become part of my lifestyle and I actually enjoy it most of the time.

You wouldn't get fat if you restricted carbohydrate intake. Using exercise as the primary means of losing fat is a recipe for disaster.