• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • whats better for gaining mass and strength quick dbol and test e or dbol and deca

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by casse, Jul 16, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

like the title says im starting a cycle soon an im geting diffrent hear say all the time my freind is on the juice big time an he reckons dbol n decca is there any people on here with a good history of cycling these drugs
      i know that decca has a good rep on helping joints an gaining strength an i would benefit from that for my sport but then i hear all the test e users its insane for size so whats your view

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

whats better for gaining mass and strength quick dbol and test e or dbol and deca

1st cycle?

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

whats better for gaining mass and strength quick dbol and test e or dbol and deca

AAS Wont do **** for you unless your traing and diet is correct, judging from your post I would say at least one of those is not anywhere near where it needs to be.
      And I'd suggest doing some research on the basics before just jumping on what someone else says is 'insane' to answer though all 3 are good for size and strength gains if you know how to use them!

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

What's the best thing to gain mass and muscle?

A good diet

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Whatever gave u that idea ;)

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

yeah it is my first cycle

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

When you find out let me know.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Then just run 1 mate but not deca alone so run test alone or dbol bimut like others have said diet is key or aas wont work

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

well im hear for advice i aint gonna jump straight into something i dont how to use an im sure you was once currious/asking about these drugs

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Test and dbol.