• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What would you do? halp

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by baletki, Aug 22, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

Lol CB you're great!

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

Do not ever ever ever give up your education for a man. Go to school, if the two of you were meant to be, it will work out in the end. If it doesn't you'll still have a degree. Which will be more than you can say if you skip your education for him and it doesn't work out.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

This. You can have both school and him, so why give up one for the other? Go back to the US, and give long distance a shot.

Long distance can work, don't listen to naysayers; it's one of the biggest trials and strains that can be put on a relationship but if there's love there, and you succeed, there'll be very little that can shake you after that. It will test your patience, your fidelity, and your strength. It will also allow YOU to grow as a person- having a long distance relationship will give you a lot of time to be able to focus on school and lifting, and will stop you doing stupid college crap like partying all the time. Whether it works out or not, you WILL be a better woman at the end of it.

Continents don't matter. We don't live in the age of snail-mail, and I'm sure even in those days people had transatlantic relationships. If they could make it work, what excuse does anyone have in these days?

Just my $0.02. Good luck.

4. alomjabpd

What would you do? halp

Girl.

I know that feeling of being completely enamored with a guy...and to leave right now sucks...you should go to uni anyway even though it will be difficult. People change a lot in their 20ties and partly because of the new life experiences they have!

Did you want to attend uni before you met him?

If so, NEVER, NEVER give up life goals just to suit another person or to avoid painful emotions.

Skype, email, facebook with each other...but don't seclude yourself from meeting new people at your university.

The 20ties are a great time of life--so much new to learn, so many new experiences to explore, such an exciting time.

Don't shortchange yourself. Just my opinion.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

you do what ya need to do for you.
      If he loves ya..he'll wait.

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

Remember Zipit, you might meet someone like me and it forever changes your life for the better.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

Oh you.

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

It's your education. Take this situation in stride, but NEVER sacrifice your education, goals, career, etc. for a guy. That **** will only drag you down in the long run, and you'll hate yourself later. Give long distance a try...it's blows immensely, but it's worth trying.

9. alomjabpd

What would you do? halp

School first. You can make LDRs work if you really want it to. My bf just moved away for school, and we both have discussed that neither one of us to hold the other back. I would never want our relationship to hold him back in any way shape or form. I feel like sacrificing something as big as an education at a university might bring up some resentment later on in the relationship. Do what's best for you.

10. yuklog291

yuklog291 Well-Known Member

What would you do? halp

You're everything I never thought I wanted in a girl.

Tags: