• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • what would be a good weight for someone who is 5'4 with roughly 10% bodyfat?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Jul 6, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

what would be a good weight for someone who is 5'4 with roughly 10% bodyfat?

Yes, go for it, i just want to get big as poss but staying lean, obviously there will be a limit next aim is to get to 13 stone, what would you say your bf is in your avi? as i know most underestimate when it comes to bf.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

i'm 5'8 with a skinny frame and 71kg in my pic... arms are around 13-14 flexed too :( why arnt i alot bigger for under 5'10?

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

upperbody and legs is under 10% stomack is my problem, because i have one of those anoing awkward bodies where i have to be sub 6% for my abs to show proper, ive only been that low once and i cant be ****d maintaining it,so in total without testing id say 9ish, you got any pics? would help to assess, i think it generally comes down to your body shape and type to how much you will be able to hold, obvi with aas itd be more, so hard to say, best thing to is just go for it and see how you feel and look!

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

5. Jemenony

Jemenony Well-Known Member

I do have some pics, but dont want to upload becuase of my gear use and some other reasons