• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What to eat at work?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

I'm curious what do you eat at work? For me, it's usually only a sandwich with ham and cheese. What about you?

2. virgogirl1913

virgogirl1913 New Member

I desperately try not to skip breakfast. I love breakfast. But the breakfast I love usually consists of pancakes, biscuits, bacon and other such fatty deliciousness. Being that I'm now watching my weight, I will yogurt for breakfast and a salad or chicken/tuna salad for lunch.

3. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

You eat pancakes and biscuits for breakfast, no wonder you are trying to lose weight. Fat is not the problem if it is quality natural fat like pastured dairy, avocado, eggs, pastured meat etc. You could eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, just cut out the pancakes.

4. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I am also a huge eater of sandwiches but at the same time I always prepare a container of fruits and a salad to bring to work.
      I try to stay away from eating too much bread during the week because it really adds up a lot.
      I also try to never skip breakfast in the morning because I could feel my energy levels going down when I skip the most important meal of the day.

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I work from home so I can prepare all my meals. But if I have an appointment or something and will be on the go, I will usually grab an apple and a Cliff or Larabar.

6. Angelle

Angelle Member

I work from home so unfortunately, I have the opportunity to eat what and when I want. I try to stick to a schedule so that I am not gaining weight daily--that is definitely not good. While I am sitting at my computer working, I will have eggs and grits for breakfast or cereal. For lunch, I will have a turkey ranch sandwich which is absolutely amazing. I don't eat heavily while I am working because I will get to tired, and I wouldn't want to work anymore so that is something that I definitely have to watch out for.