• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • "What Really Makes Us Fat" - Carbs? - NY Times article

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by baletki, Jul 4, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

"What Really Makes Us Fat" - Carbs? - NY Times article

It's legit, I dropped carbs and lost weight.

All you have to do is see Dr. Lustig's name and there goes your studies' validity. lol

2. carmenkyle

carmenkyle Well-Known Member

i feel different body types have different responses to carbs. I have more of sensitivity towards carb and store more fat. If i eat a low to moderate diet with carbs, high protein and moderate fat, my body stays lean.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

only real thing is i can attest to this carbs make me gain water weight faster and wont seep into my muscles per se as they would if i raised my metabolisim with sometin else nom saying , but they dont make u fat , another article by dumb asses who dont understand **** bout nutrition
      brb the other day this girl asks me how to lose her stomach fat i say reduce calories and excersize BRB shes sayin what pill can i take i dont want to do your fitness program its to hard , WTF MY FITNESS PROGRAM its how ur body is anatomically made DUMB KUNT i told her to take 400MG of caffine pills aday i see her yesterday shes like i havent slept in for more than10 hours in 5 days BITCH that serves u right u stupid KUNT

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

You're confusing water with fat.

5. laxgoaliesrhs

This reminds me of why everyone is on the low fat trend now. Fats are easy to over eat. Over eating makes you fat. Now let's repeat with carbs. I see my mom and sister sit down with a bag of chips all the time... I wonder why they never seem to lose any weight. hahahaha