• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What kind of diet to start?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by NickJonathan98, May 2, 2016.

1. fcuco

fcuco Member

Just know that I did not invent the whole hand portion thing so I am not taking credit for it :)

Weighing your foods and counting calories is for professional body builders and fitness athletes, a normal, regular guy or girl lacks the time to do it constantly, I actually believe that not even this professionals weight their food after a while since they can eyeball the thing easily after doing it a million times.

Yes, burgers are not as bad as people thing, fast food joint burgers are terrible because those are basically sodium and fat with hardly any protein. You certainly can prepare healthy burgers specially if you go for something like turkey burgers with whole grain buns and go easy on the cheese and mayo. Mayonnaise is terrible, ketchup is not as bad and mustard is ok, I gave up mayo completely, it increases the calorie count of everything and frankly you can't even notice the difference if you remove it from everything.