• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What is the most amount of weight you've lost in a small period of time?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Zonezan, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

I think over the span of a year I lost 30 lbs without working out or anything. I was a little chubby when I was younger and one summer I played a lot of basketball. My eating habits seemed to change as well. maybe it was puberty :eek: .

2. Zest

Zest Active Member

When I was 19 years old I lost about 20 lbs. I was very active then and I was on a special diet. I think it's the most I've ever lost ;)

3. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I have lost eleven-pounds in one week. I did the soup diet with my parents to encourage them to lose weight, the whole family lost a load of weight. Much of the weight would have been stored glycogen and water but it's still a lot of weight.

4. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

11 lbs in a week that is awesome! Just thinking about losing that fast makes me cringe :eek:

5. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

I was weighed and they told me I was 17 stone the nurse was confused by my big grin, after I explained that I had lost three stone in six months without even trying she knocked me down to earth by tell me I was still morbidly obese. :eek:

6. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

That sucks! You must of felt so good to know you lost so much and then for the nurse to just crush your spirit like that. But just know if you lost that much you can keep losing. :)

7. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

Oh I intend to, the diet I'm on right now is leaving me VERY hungry but combined with my workout it will be worth it when I can fit back into my size 34 jeans again. :D

8. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

The most weight I lose was 27lbs in one month and an half. I was 195lbs and I got down to 168lbs. I was so happy to lose so much so fast. I'm still trying to lose at least 15-25lbs more before school start in January.

9. virgogirl1913

virgogirl1913 New Member

The most I've lost in the shortest amount of time had to be about 30lbs in roughly a month. I was on a crazy restriction diet because There was big week long event in my city and I wanted to look cute in tight clothing. Also I got really sick and couldn't even eat. Shallow I know but I was crazy excited. :D

10. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

My Dad has lost even more than that since going on the Paleo diet. I am sure at least 50% of the weight he lost was water and glycogen, but that's still a decent effort. My mum lost 6lbs this week. She is on intermittent fasting and eating a Paleo-style diet.