• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What is happening to UK-Muscle?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Jul 15, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What Is this forum turning into, seems to be lots of members joining who have no interest in the bodybuilding lifestyle and post about random sh1t... Theres more random crap on this board then bodybuilding related topics... There's members here who need to go sign up to a general chat forum or bodybuilding.com

I've had conversations with competeive bodybuilders who don't join/rejoin this forum because of crap on this forum

I know my English is crap but last time I checked you didn't need gcses to be a bodybuilder or a gym user and that seems to be a general insult on this board about people's English I have a guy in my gym who's from Afica, he is not smart at all can't read and write but he looks amazing and knows a hell of a lot about bodybuilding...

Seems that a lot of young members who are in uni of some crap downgrading this forum...

The mods and a lot of the active members are great on here just a shame that there is very little nearly debates about bber and if there is everyone subs because there do rare..

loads of members with no avatars of there selfs on here which Is fair enough some people shy and some people like dltv know there stuff but people joining with like tiga the cartoon post nothing constructive to the board..

Come on guys! Not interested in bodybuilding or even go to gym then leave

Rant over

P.s awaiting the " do you even lift jokes"

.....I'm just saying what a lot of you are thinking...

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

What is happening to UK-Muscle?

It's Africa, not afica.

Sorry..... Couldn't resist...

I also think the sense of humour has gone.

3. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

LOL i do agree mac, but when u get a popular forum like this with thousands of members u will get more and more tw4ts on regular basis. Its just more work for the mods but all in all i would say there is probably more tw4ts dealt with than ones that are not.

4. tausch

tausch Well-Known Member

People been saying same thing when I joined 2 yrs ago

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I mean this is general section so there will be a lot of random crap...it seems to me that you view this area as the main section of the forum...I rarely post in other sections of this site becuse there are much better people who are much more qualified to discuss and give advice on things.. If you are sick of random crap which this part of the forum is don't use it stick to the bb side of it? But every once while there is a thread asking why has this site gone down.. I been here for 6 years now you have been here a year? a year from now someone else will post the same view!

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

oh btw mac emailed u earlier

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I'm in Uni? It's only some mate, not all of us.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

In What language did the OP write that?
      I couldn't quite grasp it.

:p

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

well we've seen the standard new poster's on here asking for AAS advice for the summer -

'help with anavar only cycle' etc - var/win discussed and opinions and advice put forward again and again - its a cycle itself every year - some of the new var guys etc stay some just fxvk off after while or just stay to chat sh1t

im interested to see what the mods make of this pattern every year when ppl ask for cutting advice/AAS cutting advice/'where can i buy gear abroad' etc then in winter piling on the pound/ 'bulk advice'

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

its only the random **** that changes leeds hah