• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What are your favorite fruits?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zonezan, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

I love gala apples! I can eat about 5 a day and not get tired of them. I also like grapes (all colors) and kiwi. I tend to eat the kiwi fruit so fast that it makes me want more :p What are your favorites?

2. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

Apples, grapes and pineapples are my favourite fruits but I enjoy pretty much all of them. :)

3. Ryder13

Ryder13 Member

I am a senior, trying to lose some extra weight and so I am watching the diet. And I am working out, with a goal of three times a week. And most weeks I hit that goal and once in a while get four sessions in a week. The sessions are usually 40 to 50 minutes.
      My favorite fruit is bananas with apples in second. I have been told to cut back a bit on the bananas, because of sugar. Maybe reduce the total per week from about seven to about three.
      I am also into whole grain breads and have cut off beer almost totally. I think for my age I am pretty well okay but I would like to get that middle area down a bit.
      I am not a runner but I do use an exercise bike and may get back on a regular bike this spring.
      Ryder13

4. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

That is wonderful! and I can't believe I forgot to add bananas onto my list lol. Banana's are great with some cereal in the morning.

5. Zest

Zest Active Member

I love apples, cherries, strawberries and red grapefruits. Bananas are ok too.

6. chea

chea Member

Of apples, I agree, Galas taste the best. But the only fruit I eat in my current diet is bananas. I also drink a lot of orange juice too.

7. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

I really enjoy lilikoi, guava, grapefruit, pomegranates, and banana's! I tend to stay away from juices though, I find eating the fruit much more appetizing!

8. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

Pineapple, Oh My GOD I can eat until im sick (literally) I also really like Granadilla

Not sure if anyone knows this fruit but its one of the exotic ones
      View attachment 42

You eat the insides its like jelly with seeds and citrusy DA BEST
      View attachment 42

Attached Files:

9. allswl

allswl New Member

I am a pineapple and papaya lover. i could eat them all day long even on Sundays. I love how they taste.

10. virgogirl1913

virgogirl1913 New Member

My favorite fruits are probably the fattest of them all. I love bannanas and pineapples! I think I could literally go days and even weeks just surviving off these two. Aside from that I also love green grapes watermelon.