• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What are you eating at the moment?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zest, Nov 10, 2012.

1. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I had whole wheat past tonight with a light homemade pesto. I baked a chicken breast and cubed it and mixed it into the pasta. I also had a spring mix and spinach salad with sunflower seeds and broccoli. I made enough to have about two more meals out of it as well. Bonus!

2. Angelle

Angelle Member

Unfortunately, I am sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap eating Funyuns chips. I know that this is beyond unhealthy and I will probably gain a pound tomorrow because I still haven't eaten dinner yet, and these Funyuns contain 360 calories which is outrageous but they are so good. Sometimes, one has to treat themselves to something good. I guess I will make Wednesdays my snack days.

3. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

Wow, interesting to see what some of you are eating, haha.

I will be eating my lunch soon. I will render some cured French sausage/salami in butter and fry three eggs with it.

4. bsge11

bsge11 Member

Just made some chicken and brown rice. I grilled the chicken and put it in with the rice. It's my lunch and probably have it for dinner cause there is a lot leftover.

5. abetterme

abetterme Member

Bacon and scrambled eggs. Good morning! It's a pretty common breakfast for me and it seems to satisfy me for hours, usually.

6. mark74

mark74 New Member

chicken sandwich and mango juice...

7. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Whether you are looking to improve your general fitness, starting to lift weights or in full-blown bodybuilding mode, it will be interesting to learn what you are eating at the moment. You are able to stick to your diet in the longer term? Do you give yourself sin days? How do you cope with your health regime?