• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Very slow fat loss? (pics)

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by alomjabpd, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Very slow fat loss? (pics)

700-800 cals? Below maintanance? That sounds horribly unhealhy.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Will do that, eating less, keeping track of the calories... but about cardio.. so is it better not to eat than eating and doing cardio? the tradmill says I burn about 800 calories in a good session

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Just for comparisons sake... I went from about 17.5-18% to 15.6%, no cardio, four day split..in 6 weeks.. Eating about 800 cals a day..cept on the weekends, I tend to eat pizza on the weekends..

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

It probably is, Its below on 5 days a week, not on the weekend usually. But, I'm having success. I'm only losing about 1 pound a week though, and didn't lose any for two weeks until the past couple days. So I would say I'm doing fine. Also my bench has went up 70 pounds so muscle is doing fine too.

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Im afraid 700-800 a day is on the other end of the spectrum i mean thats way to low, i wouldnt wanna be walkin around on the street and feel the need to eat the next person i meet i would eat like anything if i would be on such a low calorie diet.
      I think 1500 would be a good place to start for you, should be droppin em pounds like crazy.
      Also i see u dont want to record your daily caloric intake and your macros, but let me tell you.
      Most of the things u tend to eat daily are about the same right ?
      Then all you need to do is go to fitday.com ( or any other similar site ) do the registration ( if needed ofc ) and tap in the food you eat under your custom foods, and from there on its so easy the day before u hop on there add all the stuff from ur custom list bam you have your daily food list all you got to do is adjust the quantity of those foods to fit your daily caloric budget and there you have it.
      once you have created your custom food list it takes like a minute or two to count your daily calories/macros and I myself really enjoy tweakin em ratios and calories and whatnot to be able to fit into my daily budget its FUN =)

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Its not better to not eat obviously..if you are burning 800 cals on it keep at it...but its easier to not eat.. I spent my time lifting instead which I can't keep track of what I'm burning on it..I'd recommend switching over to some lifting..or even doing both if you have the time.

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I don't get hungry... I drink whey/casein mix before work 270 cals, skip lunch. 200 cals of tuna..sometimes I do snack..eat ham etc. But I make sure I'm under 1k. and a whey/casein mix before bed/after workout.. so. 740..plus whatever snacks I eat. Which is too extreme..for most people..but its working well for me. The muscle loss is a concern..but with my bench going from 185 to 265 since early Jan..I feel pretty good about it.

Tags: