• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Valenti Cup 212 pics

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by defelqy, Sep 7, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Valenti Cup 212 pics

Big surprise with Seth. Wow! Looks to be six weeks out here and lost size to boot. You don't see that very often with one of the top guys. He didn't use Hany for this prep, though. Think he did his own prep.

Correa looked great. I think he played it well so he can sharpen up a bit more for the 212 Showdown in 3 weeks.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Valenti Cup 212 pics

[​IMG]

3. jailynn24hb

Valenti Cup 212 pics

Are you kidding me? This looks nothing like the Seth Feroce I'm used to seeing. This is such a huge contrast compared to when he won his pro card, and subsequent pro debut. When he's in condition, he has it all! I don't know what's going on, but damn. Earlier this season I thought the Toronto pro show was a poor showing, but this one surpasses that. Whatever the problem is, he's too good to keep slipping this badly. I hope he gets his act together soon, or returns to his original formula.

Jiveinhere, amazing coverage young man! You've outdone yourself, and this was a very pleasant surprise. Last week, when they had the Muscle Heat Pro, no one expressed any interest, but I guess this contest has some bigger names. I'll still have to checkout the play by play on MD, but this was quite the recap. Thank you! I'm on spread, but a measly 3k is coming your way.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Valenti Cup 212 pics

[​IMG]

Haha Ive got you on spread too bro!

5. jailynn24hb

Valenti Cup 212 pics

Dam seth... what happened?