• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Tuna

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

2. audiophox

audiophox Member

I love tuna, it's such a great source for protein! It also tastes nice and I often mix it in various sallads! I can't see the video though..

3. Zest

Zest Active Member

It seems the video can be watched only in a few locations. To summarize: some tuna are carrying radioactive contamination from Japan's power-plant leak and it's dangerous to health.

4. virgogirl1913

virgogirl1913 New Member

I love tuna. Although I must admit, I enjoy it most in "tuna salad" form vs straight out of the can. I figure tuna salad still beats the greasy cheeseburger or pizza that I'm not eating in lieu of the tuna.

5. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

You don't need to be concerned about contamination, it is scaremongering, Chris Kresser explains why on his blog. You do need to be aware of the mercury content, though.

Tuna is not my favourite fish and it is quite expensive. Give me salmon any day.

6. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I clicked the link but before I watch it I am going to hate you zest if this makes me hate canned tuna..

doesnt work in my area :D Lol

7. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I cannot eat tuna to save my life. I just hate the taste of it. The description of the video is not helping this cause either. But I do take a fish oil supplement on a daily basis to get in some the omega benefits, since I'm not a big fan of fish. It doesn't contain tuna in specific though.

8. kubica

kubica Member