• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Tren issues but could be heavy metal toxicity

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I'm 7 weeks into my cycle of NPP, TREN, test and last week I started experiencing SEVERE sides...Nothing major changed in cycle at all last week. I had already been taking the following to counter sides:

Caber
      Armidex
      hawthorne berry
      5-htp
      Melatonin

The best way I can explain it as suddenly all the sides you hear people complain about with Tren were amplified times 10...

indigestion where I was throwing up in my mouth
      vertigo
      lethargic
      All I want to do is sleep and nap and then im ready for bed at 10pm
      up all night (even on 100mg Melatonin)
      BP sky rocket for no reason
      my hearbeat sky rockets for no reason
      Severe HYPERTENSION

I went to the dr today and he gave me an IV to flush me out a little and we did a full blood panel and heavy metal panel...

Wont know till Monday or Tues but he said all symptoms seem like it look like it could be heavy metals...He is fully aware of my gear use and also prescribes my test..

THIS is the fucking worst i have felt in YEARS and the TREN is from GREAT SOURCE with a GREAT name....FUCKING A...

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Tren issues but could be heavy metal toxicity

How much of each are you using, and Are you positive you had a good sources of pins? Are you sure it isn't a bad batch of tren?

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Have you tried benzos for sleeping? and also how much test are you running vs how much tren?

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I should have posted that info....Its not a large amount at all...Now I have used tren 3 times before and dealt with the sides but nothing like this..

400mg tren enth
      600mg test

I know about the tren/test ratio but again I have NEVER had issues like this...

Could be a bad batch....I was thinking maybe its severely overdosed...lol but again its from a well known place that has a real solid name as far as I have heard

5. Raleoxilevz

Any chance it's cause you're running two 19-nors? That would have me feeling like shit!!

You knew you shouldn't too, cause 7 weeks ago when you posted up your cycle it came with a disclaimer that you know the reasons not to and for us not to wave our fingers at you.

^^ that's not hating by the way. That's me hoping it ain't from metals and that you'll be ok.

For you to get so sick so suddenly though, it's not likely from metal. That takes time to build up. I'm optimistic that you did something stupid by running npp and tren or are just being a pussy about sides.

6. jailynn24hb

Thats really Strange, It is possible it is severely overdosed those are all trenbolone sides. It's unfortunate it is tren E as well because you will be having to deal with those sides for a while, any possibility of the test being underdosed or bunk? Or is it pharmaceutical testosterone? If it were me I would start pinning test at 200 mg ED and quit pinning the tren all together until I stabalized. I'd much rather deal with high test sides than tren sides any day. As far as sleep I would see if I could weasel some midazolam or temazepam out of my doctor. Those benzos are incredible for sleeping purposes and will knock you out for close to ten hours even on tren.

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

You know POB I though that exact same thing and im willing to admit maybe by week 7 and all of it was building up and it hit me all at once....I was doing just fine and then over night nose dived....

Im def not pussying out about the sides though...

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Im dropping the Tren and NPP and still injecting test...My test is Pharm grade w a script so not concerned there at all

9. jailynn24hb

Ok fair enough brother, I would jack my test dose up to combat the 19-nor's if It were me. Personally I always run test several hundred milligrams higher than other compounds because if I don't my sex drive plummets on 19-nor's and I get horrific sides. For whatever reason if I have low test vs DHT based steroids I get really aggressive and back acne.

10. Raleoxilevz

Sounds like a plan