• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Tren Cough - Does it affect you?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Sep 17, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I get it everytime I inject the stuff. I think I'm one for the worst of it.

Ya no when you go on the pepsi max in blackpool and your getting to the top listening to the track go, click...click....click..click sh1tting yourself. After I inject I think to myself "Oh boy..here it comes!". It's funny when you explain it afterwards but you feel like crying when it happens. I never know the root of the problem of tren cough, it seams like it comes from your cardio vascular system so I always take deep breaths so i know I'm getting enough oxygen to my body. When I do short breathes then it feels like I'm gna pass out. I cant just sit down when i happens as well and I was on the floor of my bathroom hugging the bottom of my toilet. I get all emotional and ask myself why I go through this pain (because I do think it actually causes me pain) then I need a real life hug from someone, not a toilet, because I feel sorry for myself. Then the back of my throat always kills for about 12 hours after when I breathe in. I think it effects me more emotionally thn physically though. Well in the end it scares the **** out of me and always think i'm going to die

Anyone else as bad? :(

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Tren Cough - Does it affect you?

What gear you using mate, didn't think many people got it everytime, from what I've read it gets some people more than others. But never heard of it happening everytime.

Tren Ace I suppose? Doesn't sound pleasant though. I use Tren lots, but never had this. Strange eh?

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yeah ive never had the urge to hug a crapper bud..A little wheezzy chest after injection at times but thats all.... Hope you get over the crapper huggin tho...

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Aha, I've used both but I'm on Enanthate now. Everytime without failure. I've even had it with Deca though but I've heard from others that its something to do with the alcohol in it or something.

Wildcat.

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Every time m8 had to stop using it.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Touch wood - NO

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I get it when I inject delts but not glutes but it's not as bad as you I usually feel breathless for the next 2 days aswell which I absolutely hate with a passion!

8. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

Wildcat deca gave me the cough too, every bloody time lol

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

my mate got it everytime but says he figured out how to dodge it, he started pulling the plunger back further than usual and double checking it and wouldnt get blood the firt time but maybe the 2nd so jabs again.

almost like if you wernt in a vain but had gone through one when you pull back the blood would have to travel to the tip of the needle before coming into the barrel so puulling back further and twice checks for this,

sounds mad but he doesnt get it atall anymore and had it BAD everytime before he started doing this to the point he was hugging the bowl

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

every time? ive never had it in the 40ml of stuff ive used

Tags: