• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Following User Says Thank You to dangerouscurves For This Useful Post:

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Canellesao, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Trying to get some perspective here. started DNP at @250mg 4 days ago. Using crystal that I divide and measure and cap up. Doing alot of reading am I correct that 250mg is actully 175mg of DNP?
      ok moving on I have had none of the discribed symptoms. It is hot here but I am not sweating any more than normal and no extra sweating at night. Not lethargic, or any of the usual reported sides.
      Am confident the DNP is good, source is reliable and it has stained everything it has touched.
      I am being cautious not wanting to increase dose to fast,( reading it will build up in the system ) I however
      after 4 days am wondering if I should increase dose to 250mg every 12 hours.
      Suggestions from experienced users?

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

The Following User Says Thank You to dangerouscurves For This Useful Post:

What's the diet look like ?

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Don't recommend doubling your dose, The stuff will sneak up on you. The half-life is 36 hours so if you're going to try increasing it, do it on an 18 hour cycle instead of 12 (I think - Shine or someone validate my thinking). There is no real reason to increase it above 200 - 250 simply because there is no reason. It will work ("work") and even better if you don't need to feel miserable. Most people recommend low & slow. Just because you "don't feel it" really doesn't mean much. It will start to accumulate so don't go on the idea today vs tomorrow time frames.

How long were you planning to run this?

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Last edited by sassy69; 08-04-2012 at 12:15 PM.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Diet is 50% carbs, 30% pro., 20%fat. Carb depleated for 3 days (keto style) before starting.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Excellent suggestion and have read of people doing every 16 hours. Of course this is so individual. Glad you reminded me not to sweat {no pun intended}not feeling miserable.First was going to run 9 days on, but feeling good so may extend to 20.
      Taking several anti-oxidants both water and fat soluble.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

4 to 5 days is the earliest anyone on a first run should be considering bumping up the dose. Give it more time. It starts working with the first dose. Sides just take a while to show up.

You'll understand this better when you stop and see it takes about 8 days for the bloat to go away and about 2 days for the sweating to stop.

You might consider dropping the carbs lower. Your last couple meals should not contain starchy carbs. This will help reduce your sweating while you sleep.

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it is not working. At 200mg I do feel it but my lethargy is not even close to 400 - 500mg. The heat I feel at 200mg is not bad depending on what I eat where as the higher dose I am on fire after most meals.

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Also be wary of expecting to do any sort of burst - energy training or cardio. You will get winded a lot faster than you expect. At some point also don't be surprised if you develop sort of low-grade fever / flu symptoms. Basically you're putting a type of low grade poison in your system and your body has to deal w/ it, regardless of what you "feel". Also because of the whole "fat burning at the mitochondrial level" is going to release a lot of free radicals in your system so until those are flushed out you may also feel sort of beat up from that. Be very respectful of the DNP.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I wouldnt worry about upping dose, this is your first run.... take it low and slow, come off see how you feel.... and then try again next time at a lower hour interval if you think you would do well