• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Thatcca: Life after Kenny

Discussion in 'Old Posts With Lost Images' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 25, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

For those of you that don't know, despite its title, I am (or was) the other half of the Kenny Vs Mac battle/transformation thread since Mac dropped out back in April.
      http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-jo...mence-246.html

Kenny has up sticks mid comp and started a new one with Flinty. http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-jo...ml#post3418736

Which was a bit bad mannered of Kenneth but cool all the same as they are probably better matched with both of them (currently) in the 16st bracket.

Figured I may as well continue to log things for something to look back on. Although, I do write all of my sessions down anyway.

This was my introductory info from the Kenny/Mac thread:

From that, I did 14 weeks of Stronglifts before taking a week off to recharge.

I came back to the gym after that week off with a new routine. This was to add some variation and therefore maintain motivation.

So I'm currently doing, 2 Body Parts Per Week and will be for another month or so before going back to Stronglifts.

Here are the updated pics that I posted just before the thread went t¡ts up.

Not the most flattering but those were the poses requested for that competition.
      The April photos are the ones I posted when I started the comp and the August ones are now.

Still, I'm not silly enough to think I can get rid of 18yrs bodily abuse overnight and I'm in this for the long haul, so any progress is good progress as far as I'm concerned.

Diet wise, I'm Carb Cycling like this:

[​IMG]

I'll only be making one weekly training update as I don't see the need to log what I had to eat on an hourly basis.

Here is this weeks:

[​IMG]

Cardio is HIIT and is currently: 6 min warm up, 12 mins of intervals (30 sec sprint/90 sec jog), 6 min cool down. 3 times per week, usually not on training days.

Within my weekly update I'll also make a brief mention of when I stray away from my meal plan as nobody is perfect, and anything that affects my training that week.

Such as this week, my lower back was not happy about something when it came to Deads so I did minimal reps to avoid aggravating it.

My biggest strengths are consistency and patience which should serve me well in this game.

Cheers

Thatcca.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Thatcca: Life after Kenny

first in mate!

3. jailynn24hb

Nice work. You are very organised and will do well if you keep it up.

4. jailynn24hb

subbed m8, shame about the other journal, but KK is kinda known for changing his mind

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Good luck Thatcca, you geek!

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Cheers gents.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

are u gonna update this one more regular like? def made some decent progress in the pics so far

8. Marky

Marky Well-Known Member

Thanks Dan.

No mate, just once per week but seeing as it won't be filled with 87 questions a minute, needless food updates and the resulting cross chat, I'm hoping my updates will be easier to spot.

I might add photos every 6-8 weeks though.

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Last edited by Thatcca; Today at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo

10. jailynn24hb

well done for gettin this up mate, the kenny thread was a bit of a non starter - good journal name too