• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Test E cycle with Test prop need help

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, May 31, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Test E cycle with Test prop need help

If u don't mind going in to detail I would appreciate it. I understand to front load u do double the dose for the first half life. How do u kicks tart with prop?

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yeah thats what I'm loooking to find out, guess its 100mg eod? for 3-4 weeks

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I would of figured more like 75mg Ed for a 2 weeks

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Don't know if that would be high to the 500mg of enth equivalent. I think prop and enth have different bioavailabilty profiles.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Frontloading is taking a longer ester substance and injecting more than needed in your body to give yourself a jump start in elevated blood levels. For instance, if you inject 250mg of test on monday (and only on that day, no other day of the week), you may go through 100mg of that test in the first week. if you inject 500mg of test on monday, you may go through 200mg of that test in a week. Double the blood levels instantly. Now if you follow this theory up with the usual injection frequency and dose, you keep them elevated from the start. It is easier to explain in mathematical terms using the half life equation... but i won't get into that.

kickstarting is using a short ester (usually an oral or short ester such as prop) to elevate blood levels quicker than waiting for the longer ester to elevate them. for a kickstart, you usually run that for about 4-6 weeks while you allow the longer ester (such as cyp) to reach maximum blood levels. This will maximize the gains in your cycle by fully utilizing the first few weeks as a chance to gain strength/mass. the reason this is important is because after the first shot of juice, your body already starts shutting down its own production of endogenous testosterone. If your body is going to shut down, you might as well make it worth the risk and start off making gains from the start.

now if this is your first cycle, i do not recommend a kickstart or frontload. Why? because you want to see how your body responds to a single substance. and I don't recommend a frontload because waiting for the elevated blood levels will allow yourself to monitor your body and stop before reaching peak levels if anything goes wrong. thats just my 2 cents...

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

bioavailability is not what you need to look at. it is actually the testosterone molecule we are interested in.
      the molecular weight of test is 288g/mol.
      the molecular weight of test cyp is 412g/mol
      the molecular weight of test prop is 344g/mol

so what does this mean? this means for every 100mg of test cyp you inject, only 69.9% of it is actually testosterone. the rest is the cyp molecular ester. for every 100mg of prop you inject, 83.7% is actually testosterone. this means milligram for milligram, test prop has more testosterone than test cyp. sooo....
      if one was trying to achieve 500mg/wk of test cyp equivalent in a prop ester, only 417mg of test prop would need to be injected to be equivalent.
      the percentages were computed by taking the molecular weight of testosterone/(testosterone + ester). Example : 288/412 = 69.9% for the test cyp... hope this helps and makes sense.

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

you use the prop at the start, because its fast acting, theres no need to use it specifically at the end since the enanthate would stabilize your levels for the entire cycle. the prop just kicks in faster, you could cut your test e to 400 and add 50 mgs of prop x 2 times per week. thats a personal desition, either way prop would be amazing to kickstart your test levels

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Really helpful post. Thanks

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

No prob. That's why we are all here.

Tags: