• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Test blends...a con??

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by masoven4u, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Test blends...a con??

the trouble with comparisons is that not everything is the same i challenge anyone that says i used this amount of this gear/lab and got much better results when i used the same amount of this gear/lab so X is better than Y.... as you are bigger after the first cycle so need more gear to account for the extra size, then you will eat differently or you should because of the extra size (thats if you weigh everything so know exact amounts) plus stress from daily life accounts for alot.......there is no true comparison, if you feel that you did not get what you expected from a blend then stick with single ester gear.....

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Test blends...a con??

Not used WC's T500 but i know others that have and have grown well on it.

I use their Decatest 500 which is 500mg per/ml and it works very well, same as their Test and Tren mixes.

3. scooby

scooby Well-Known Member

Test blends...a con??

x2 the first injectable cycle i did was Sust at 500mg per week and i grew like a weed on it, i would definitely not get the same growth now i am a good 5stone heavier and i certainly wouldnt say its down to the gear, what Paul said is spot on and where a lot of people make mistakes.

Tags: