• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Taking a break mid cycle from pinning

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Aug 18, 2012.

1. diksdiks

diksdiks Guest

Taking a break mid cycle from pinning

Any gains this far this many weeks in?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You sure give a lot of advice for someone who has never used AAS...

3. lonerr4evamp

lonerr4evamp Well-Known Member

Probably eh?, are you a PP member by the way?... i give a lot of advice cause i study and i plan to pin in a few weeks and i learned a lot, so keep my info or leave it, it wasnt directed to you by the way. dont care what you think .

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Lol. Everyone's an expert around here!

5. jailynn24hb

Ah no man, not an expert, but i certanly have a lot of friends who cycle, from test to trenbolone (close friends) i think outside experiences count too, also ive cycled orals... i do extensive research on most of the compounds, stacking ect... this guy didnt even point my error, so i probably wasnt so wrong in my post... fkn annoying he points me without correcting me. Not an expert, but certanly not an ignorant either, bet he is from PP, igot too many haters over that forum, and i glad i have them ... anyways dont care what he, or anyone thinks as long as they dont point my errors with USEFUL INFO.

I have more reps than him tho

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

^ this, people can know the information without first hand use, do you think doctors have caught every disease they know? I sure as **** hope not, and I haven't seen anything wrong with his post's yet so until you prove him wrong on something then stfu because he probably knows more than you

7. jailynn24hb

Thank you bro x 2, this kind of guys are annoying,just called me out for no reason ROFL , seems as if he were mad at me for something haha... just imagine someone telling a guy : "hey do not jump from that roof" and the guy saying "have you jumped before"? haha ... it is responsability of the asker, to use the info given and reinforce his own research... nothing bad on giving advice with no experience, but based on studies and reseacrh... again thanks for supporting my point my friend.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I try not to comment on something I have not done before and/or have a strong opinion on.....BUT, if you are in "research mode" and have the information getting ready to use it....so long as its legit info, then I don't see a problem passing on....believe me, if its wrong information somebody will jump your ass in here.