• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Steroids.

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by deadweight, Dec 21, 2012.

1. deadweight

deadweight Member

Have you ever used them? Have you ever been tempted to use them?
      I know a couple of guys from my gym who admittedly used to using them. One got carried away and started noticing hair loss, I'm guessing it's from the extra testosterone. There aren't any visible side effects on the other guy, but who knows. The thing is they did bulk at least 20 and 10 pounds in a month, so I could see the appeal to some people.

2. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I haven't used steroids and I can honestly say I have never been tempted. I am wholly committed to the natural route, not just in bodybuilding but life in general. I believe the natural route is best for our bodies as we evolved in nature.

3. deadweight

deadweight Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making an argument for the uses of steroids. It's just seems that except in the case of athletes, the stigma attached to steroids use is pretty negligible. Like in the case of celebrities or people we may know and interact with.

4. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

I never used steroids in my life but I was tempted to use them before. I seen video how quickly a few people got built and I wanted to get the same results as them. But I heard it makes your penis small so I didn't do it lol.

5. Sizzling

Sizzling Member

I've never used steroids before, and though it does help with getting more muscle mass, the positives just don't outweigh the negatives. For me, I think of steroids as cheating.. If I took steroids I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror, because I know I didn't earn this body but cheated it. It feels more rewarding, knowing that your hard work pays off.

6. musclemad

The problem for many steroid users is that once they come off the drugs they lose strength and muscle mass and they then feel they need to have 'one more' cycle to regain the mass they lost. Of course, steroids are harmful to health in the long term, even though we don't know the full extent of the damage they cause.

7. untitled

untitled Member

As long as you use steroids to achieve your genetic potential you should be able to maintain the muscle mass naturally afterwards, the problem you state is relevant though, and is steroid abuse.

8. musclemad

I would never use steroids but I know a few people who have used steroids and they told me they regret it.

10-pounds in a month is achievable without steroids. Steroid-users would usually gain much more than 10-pounds in a month.