• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Soooo I made a POF profile...

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Sep 7, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Soooo I made a POF profile...

lol Nelly, lets see your profile brah?

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I go up to girls in public. It's just that I think I can also expand my social circle by online dating sites as well.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

AHHH FEM MISC... fuark, what do I got to lose? Going to meet up with friends (it's Friday Night!), will be back on later...

Who am I? I’m Taylor Lautner of course! No, just kidding I always get told that and honestly I don’t think I look anything like the guy, if anything he looks like me! Honestly though, I would describe myself as a very driven individual. All throughout college I worked full time along with going to school, never took any breaks and hammered straight through it. I know how to have a good time and there is nothing more I enjoy than to make a beautiful woman smile.

I think there needs to be physical attraction between two people for things to work out. I take pride in my mental and physical health as I also would want out of my partner. That means I want someone who enjoys being active, working out and other fun activities like camping, hiking, fishing and snowboarding just to name a few. When I say mental health, I want to be able to hold an intelligent conversation with you. Other things I like to do include: grabbing drinks, going dancing, coffee, having a nice relaxing and romantic night at home, cuddling.

As far as goals in my life I am weeks from finishing school and can’t wait! With all this free time I want someone I can just enjoy life with. Travel places and see things that others would let pass them by. Life is what you make it, best to make it one worth remembering .

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Looks good brah

But right there many women will not message you.
      One many are whales.
      Two you want a smart woman
      Three you post about education
      Four outdoor activities
      Five mental and physicall health

I think some of these will discourage women to message you.

But the good thing is you posted what you want, now the problem is I think 10% of women meet that criteria, and on top of that, the 10% are getting slammed by cawks from left and right I bet.