• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Soooo I made a POF profile...

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Sep 7, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Soooo I made a POF profile...

fuark brah I was an arsehole, always was and will be, even to the hot ones too.
      Some days I was so blunt and forward I actually got laid, I remember this one time this hot Persian chick walks up to me in a Club, I was drunk and didnt feel like talking to her

she was saying something to me, but music too loud, I pulled out my phone and wrote in text

I just want to fuk tonight thats all

she wrote on there

you are cute I like you

I smashed her few weeks later lol

Fuk being nice man, chit never works

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

good. im glad you would have a guilty conscious about doing something like that. nothing wrong with be a nice person!

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I know! But it's who I am bro. It makes me angry lol, its like I can't be mean. Like that whale that hit me up on POF, I wanted to be like fuark off bish, but instead I did the above...^^

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

fuk that man, no time to waste in this lifetime, women like a man when he is straight forward, the more you talk to this whale the more she will reply to you

just be like, look I like my women thin sorry

5. carmenkyle

carmenkyle Well-Known Member

It's not a problem letting them know what I want it's I don't want to be a jerk. But meh what can you do? Can't lay everyone down softly nor should I worry about it I suppose.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

OkCupid profiles are long as fk, so there's a lot of chance to weed shiit out if you don't like what they say. The layout of the website is cleaner, there's questions to answer that give you match percentages.

Plus not mani ppl typ lik dis.

7. gynybark

gynybark Guest

No brah, Im telling you now, you dont have to be a jerk, but you can always ignore them, best option I guess. If the chick has pics, look at her pics before you reply.

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Thanks.

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Haha, yea. Made one

Yea, suppose I will just ignore from now on.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Post your profile if you want critique... Or just the written part. I've written some good descriptions for some of my introverted IT friends but they all do match.com. By "good" that means, it's gotten them compliments. But of course, pics do about 90% of the talking.

I've heard some horror stories about POF from both men and women. Most of the decent people join the site and leave after a couple of weeks. And I mean, from trannies, to people who use other peoples pics, to people who use old pics and then gained 50 pounds out of nowhere in the last 2 years, etc. Be careful.

But srsly, why not approach women in public? When they're eye fcking you in public, just walk up and say "what's up"... If she's giving you attention, she wants the cawk. So there's no guessing games, just go up and talk. Online dating doesn't seem efficient.