• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Some new Cedric pics

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Jul 23, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

Awesome pics Stercs. Cheers. Love the one from behind dragging the weights.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

THIS

You can tell he is an Arnold fan, pic of Arnold in the office + the old school style weights he is dragging around.

This guy looks like he should be a Mr Olympia and is looking massive in that first picture. Phil better keep eating that muscletech all the way through 2013.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

Awesome Old Skool physique right there to me Cedric mc millan represents what the fans think a bodybuilder should look like .Looking at those black&white pics u would nearly think he came out of the golden era, thats a true olympian standing right there.Cedric Mc millan in my humble opinion is a breath of fresh air to modern bodybuilding if not one othe best top pros on the circuit today.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

Srs question, and I'm a fan of his physique and not trying to start a debate, but isn't this reminiscent of Ronnie Coleman being a police officer and using illegal steroids?

I think steroids and every other drug should be legalized, but I didn't write the laws and Ronnie's and Cedric's superiors seem just fine with them knowingly breaking the law. If people in the military and law enforcement pride themselves on being superior moral examples, this contrasts that pretty heavily. Besides the outright hypocrisy, their physiques are elite, no one's doubting that. But it seems like they're pretty void of any conscience as far as honoring the laws of the country, even after swearing oaths to abide by them, as stupid as the laws may be.

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

Love his shape!

(maybe slight homo)

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

Well imo they always have the prettiest physique with their small waist/hips

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Some new Cedric pics

roelly getting all the hype lately but i think cedric got the real potential especially when it comes to winning an olympia.

best shape and size I've seen in a long time.

Tags: