• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • So, I decided to start early to get into a habit, calorie in/out weight loss wise.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by suighja, May 3, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

So, I decided to start early to get into a habit, calorie in/out weight loss wise.

I don't have access to weights or a gym. I have zero interest lifting weights at this point in time.

Also, I had hot pockets/pepsi because thats what was bought. I can ask for healthier stuff, but I had to deal with what we had today.

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

So, I decided to start early to get into a habit, calorie in/out weight loss wise.

Well, i cannot say from what experience the OP is coming from.
      I agree that he should start slowly, however for fast drops in weight, a large surplus is very possible, especially with help from ephedra to curb appetite.

You have a point. But getting most people do actually do thigns properly and not in a haphazard, half assed way is nearly impossible.
      I run a massive caloric deficit, but then again I have been dieting for about ten months (with a few breaks) and I am aware of how pissed off and cranky it can make me feel.

I know that the OP wont listen though, most do not.
      His reds make me think that even more lol.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I asked on another board about the calories in vs calories out being so simple/too good to be true, and the resident HIIT/Bodybuilding freak of the board said this:

Absolutely wrong.

Such a notion would necessitate all calories amounting to equal effects.

He posted a link to an article but the site wont let me post it due to post count.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you can ditch the pepsi and substitute those calories for something like chicken or tuna, it'll go a long way in reducing hunger.

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

HAHA. lmfao

see what i mean? OP has no interest in listening to us.

HEY OP, GO Do PUSHUPS, LUNGES AND CHAIR DIPS.

and stop eating poorly.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Only decent food on there are the eggs. The rest is chit.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

no sir, it is a basic calorie calculation.
      calories are energy. they burn just like gasoline burns.

if you can fulfill the proper amount of protein needed, and fats, you can get away with less carbohydrate.
      it is just a calculation, and like i said if you eat 500 kcal less you will lose a lb a week over a 7 day period.

that is it. case closed on that.

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

You are aware that you're on a bodybuilding forum, right?

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I never said I have no interest.

But I don't have access to a gym/any weights.

As for the eating poorly. I don't have a choice in alot of the meals being bought, so I can't make it a consistent thing.. I have to deal with what I've got.

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

this is the article: articles.elitefts.com/nutrition /logic-does-not-apply-iii-a-calorie-is-a-calorie/