• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Slin Advice - Serious

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by emininojiq, Sep 24, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Slin Advice - Serious

Now wen I use slin I have my shake as said above then wait 1hour after training which works out about 30-40min after training and have 1ltr lucozade next to me and have a mouthfull now and then, as I get used to a set dose the amount of lucozade I have gets less and less and I go off that realy and when I'm ready to increase my dose which is about 2-3days then increase buy 1iu, havnt realy ran it long enough to get the doses up to a decent level yet as I'm always busy and when I'm loading up on slin I like to stay in and chill incase I get in a bad situation outside. .

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Slin Advice - Serious

I'm not sure dude because when you come off your tolarance drops as with anything, you could try increasing the doses quicker the next time round but I'm not sure you will be able to handle your highest dose from the start.

You need to let your tolarace build up which is actually you de-sencetising to slin which alows you to use more and why you can't take a big dose 10iu+ from the start as your body won't be able to absorb the carbs you consume fast enough to keep up with the slin taking it out your blood, so you realy need to start low and build your tolorance up.