• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • side bar...

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

side bar...

I, personally, am not the kind of girl that gets a lot of pampering. I'm very practical so I'm not one to splurge money on luxuries like a spa day. However, spending the day getting a facial, massage, manicure/pedicure, etc honestly sounds like heaven. I would never buy that for myself but I would be enamored with getting to experience that if someone else treated me to it.

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

side bar...

I second stephanie's question about baby sitters. That opens up a ton of possibilities. Or closes them off if she doesn't.

You could also set up laundry service the way you've set up cleaning service.

Or have groceries delivered - one less thing she has to do.

I just found a Groupon for a travelling massage company - you could look around for something like that in Hawaii.

You could write her a series of little love notes and mail them off one at a time.

If she loves jewelery, send the woman some baubles! Maybe you could have a custom piece made for her.

Or write her a letter telling her that you really appreciate her and acknowledge her efforts.

Your wife sounds like an amazing woman. I am sure she knows how much you love and appreciate her - I doubt she'd be busting her ass the way she does if she felt taken advantage of or unappreciated.

And I'd be willing to bet she would appreciate ANYTHING you did for her.

Keep it simple and genuine and you can't go wrong.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

side bar...

Last edited by RebeccaG; Today at 06:00 PM. Reason: why the fuk is ********* censored??

4. baletki

side bar...

A funny story comes to mind that I must share about this topic. I love getting pedicures but I will only allow myself a few trips to the nail salon per year... usually around summer when it's time to show the toes. Last time I went in it had been a looooooong time and I hadn't exactly kept up with the maintenance since my last visit. Being an athletic woman who trains 6 days a week.... well... lots of friction going on on the feet... you get the picture. Well, the little Vietnamese lady who was doing my feet started going off on me a bit...

"You need pumice bar... (motioning as if rubbing against my heel) you know... in show-wah... you need get pumice bar.... do at home... we sell dem here!!!!"

I guess she was trying to tell me something.... LOL

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

side bar...

Ladies, thank you very much. Rebecca, I am going to hold onto a couple of your ideas for future reference! Stephanie, my wife thinks just like you. She would never buy herself a Spa treatment, so I am going to suprise her with one. Of course, I have to give her a bit of notice to get the babysitting down. If you are curious, I did a bit of research about good Spa treatments in Waikiki, and looks like im going to choose the "Grand Voyage" package.

http://www.halekulani.com/i/download...ulani_Menu.pdf

Once again, thanks alot Ladies.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

side bar...

Great ideas and advice!

Something else I thought about, does she like decorating and that kinda thing? It might be tricky to pull off without a lot of help but if you could lure her away for the day and have someone come in and make some updates to your bedroom (fresh paint, new linens, wall art, etc) and then add a personal touched (a framed letter from you or something)... that would be something else I'd love...

7. baletki

side bar...

That sounds amazing!!!! She will love it!

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

side bar...

One more... and I can't believe I never thought about this before... duh. I'm a photographer and I've had husbands purchase sessions for their wives. You could have someone come out and take some professional portraits of your children... her with the children... or even a sexy boudoir session just for her allowing her to feel like a beautiful diva for the day. The boudoir session would actually be a win win for you... cuz you'd get some hot pictures of your wife to remind you of what you are coming home too.

Tags: