• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Should I be Bulking or Cutting? - Pics & Goals Inc.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

So it seems I'm lost for the direction I should be heading. The answer may seem pretty simple to some of you guys (would be great if it is).

I'm looking to compete end of next year, need to put on roughly 14-18lbs before I can even think about a proper cut.

The question is: Should I be Bulking, or Cutting for my next big cycle? Diet, Training and my Cycle will be taken very seriously over the next 10 months.

Ideally I'd like to lose a bit of BF% and get some decent lean gains. Anything you can recommend in terms of what gear you think would be best suited, whether I should be Bulking, Cutting. If my training needs adjusting, anything that can really help me move on to where I should be at.

Here's any information you may need to help (Please serious answers only, any help, advice, constructive comments, will take everything on board.)

Stats:

5"11
      206lbs
      11-12% BF
      Training 5 days a week Split groups, Bi/Tri, Chest, Shoulders/Traps, Back/Lats, Full Legs

Excuse the Holiday pics, all I've got available. Hope it helps******

comp2.jpgcomp3.jpgcomp4.jpgComp5.jpg
      Click to Enlarge

My current sort of state.

So guys, really am looking for your advice now. What type of cycle should I be running (any or full cycle advice would be fantastic), should I be on a bulking diet, Cutting diet or Hybrid...

Any advice or expertise from you guys will be massively appreciated, just want to make the right decision and head in the right direction. Keeping in mind I am aiming to compete in 10-11 months.

Massive thanks for the help I know I'll get.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Should I be Bulking or Cutting? - Pics & Goals Inc.

Last edited by iElite; Today at 11:19 AM.

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

can you take a pic where you are not hugging yourself?
      it paints a better picture

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Just the advice I was looking for Funny story kind of... It was on Holiday and was taking the **** with the GF, "Do the Hulk" Is how this picture came about .... Kind of the only one where you might get an idea of my size, can post a few others that may help if it could help you?

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

As IB said we need better pics pal

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

your arms block your midsection and you can see if your back holds fat etc from a rear shot.

you look in relative good nick, i'd work on a bulk but adding carbs in week by week, no drastic additions.
      This way you can learn more about your body's response to carbs and so you dont lose too much condition

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

You sure your 206lbs?

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Pics are kind of irrelevant since I've given my stats, I know they help though. I suppose since I'm asking for the advice I should return the gesture and make it as helpful as I can.

I'll put some up now, excuse the posing, clothes, whatever, I'm not a photogenic person. I'll give the best that I have available. Hope it helps somewhat.

Editing Post.

100% mate. Weighed twice this week. Stark naked, 206lbs. I'm quite tall mind. Pics may help gimme a mo.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Lol I think that's one of those "funny" stories your meant to keep to yourself

The answers pretty obvious you should bulk, not been harsh but cutting now would make you look very skinny you have some definition but lack size.
      As for what cycle to run that's up to you, it's your diet that bulks you not AAS.

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

You don't look 206lbs in that pic.