• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Sex - And Life's Imbalance

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Sex - And Life's Imbalance

Im an I.T, I have to travel over 3 hours a day to get to work and back and then hit the gym after that, sometimes being 9:30pm time I get to the gym,

I always work hard on every session, But I have more time on the weekends so can get longer cardio sessions etc.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

OP

What you described is what attracts women (mostly) first, the first thing you see is appearance.. and yeah, that might help lead to a quick fling, one night stand, what ever you call it.

But it does not help in attracting a girlfriend, or long term partner so much. Personality is the one which wins that one.

You might pull more women looking fitter, but not necessarily attract the right ones.

-As for the balance.. its fairly easy, the best thing to do is buy yourself some tuperware boxes and pre cook your meals ! Best tip I know

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

3 one hour sessions a week takes less than 2% of your time that week. You're going to have to eat anyway so don't count that. It really isn't that hard mate.

I did a PGCE last year, worked all hours god sent, including all evening and weekend and I still managed to stick to my regime and grow.

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

get a picture of how you want to look, post it on here, Ill tell you if its realistic and whether you can do it naturally or not!

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i leave the house about 5.30, get in about 6.30 including travel to work and gym . get on with it