• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Serious breathing problem while working out! Help?!

Discussion in 'Training' started by littlemudda, Apr 27, 2012.

1. littlemudda

littlemudda Well-Known Member

I dont know if this is called shortness of breath or whatever but here it goes

so when ever my heart starts beating heavy and i try and breathe for some oxygen... no matter how deep i breathe it feels like i cant fill my lungs if that makes sense?

this happened a lot today when im trying to catch my breath but my lungs just dont want to fill with oxygen.. i dont know if it does or not but it just doesnt feel like it does.

does this happen to anyone else? btw, i went doctors about it he said i was fine... but im phucking not and it affects me.

also when im havin a warm shower i cant breathe deep as well... well it feels like i cant..

anyone else having these troubles brahs?

EDIT: I take mesomorph.. thats all. I used to take protein but i stopped coz im bulking heavy on natural ****.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Serious breathing problem while working out! Help?!

Last edited by BazBrah; Today at 09:23 PM.

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I'm having the exact same problem atm (srs) I workout 6 days a week and it feels like I'm getting less fit (shortness of breath walking up stairs etc) and when i try to inhale/exhale during repititions my face goes completely red because i can't get a proper breath in. the hot showers affect me too, mosty likely steam making the problem worse. do you have asthma and do you get really hot/sweaty when exercising? i'm pretty much convinced i'm dieing lol will go see doctor soon

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Well there is a EXTREMELY SMALL possibility that it's some sort of complex heart/lung problem, and an EXTREMELY HIGH possibility that your just out of shape.

I'm no doctor, but your doctor said you were fine... So I'm going with him on that.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Do you ever feel like you have to yawn but can't? If so, I have the exact same thing. I'm actually going to the doctors also sometime to get it checked out. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Im not unfit, i do cardio. I have a low Bf. Its not that im unfit.

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

nope. no asthma or any heart conditions. i have to go outside the shower for cool air coz of the steam, and i dont really get that sweaty. i know im convinced im going to die soon as well

im fit i dont know why its happening.

also i cant phucking breathe when i swim? like the same affect happens when im in water whether its a pool or the sea?

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What supplements are you taking? Anything that could have this as a side effect?

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

mesomorph, if anything this aids the problem. ive been having this problem for years.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

This is slightly off-topic but I was at one stage convinced that my problem was caused my excessive swallowing of tooth paste lol seems stupid but i've heard and can cause trouble breathing etc

I get night sweats and have enlarged lymph nodes of top of my breathing problem so now i have anxiety and worry about how i might be dieing almost 24/7 and docotors won't do proper tests unless you start feeling sick so now everytime i feel the slighest bit sick i get paranoid

fml -_-"

i have gained 30lbs over a 6 month span so understandably that'll do something to my cardiovascular ability, still paranoid though