• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Say goodbye to the fat me!

Discussion in 'Training' started by suighja, May 9, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Sup guys im finally ready to start my lifting/diet regimen now that i finally got these babys *look at attachment*
      My plan is a cut so i can get rid of my love handles by August (i think its possible)
      Workouts *please give feedback * I give 1-2 minute rest between workouts, and 30-60 minutes of cardio afterwards
      Monday: Legs *heavy*
      -Squat 10-8-5-3-3
      -One leg leg press 10-8-8
      -Quad Extensions 12-10-8 *Feedback? Given the two quad exercises already*
      -Calf Raises till failure
      -Lying Leg Curls 10-10-8
      -Romanian Dead Lift *more for stretching* 10-8-8
      Tuesday:Chest/Shoulders *Heavy*
      -Normal Bench Press 10-8-5-3-2-1
      -Incline Bench Press 10-8-8
      -Decline Bench Press 10-8-8
      -Barbell Shoulder Press 10-10-10
      -Individual Dumbbell Shoulder Press 10-8-6
      Wednesday: Off
      Thursday: Legs & Back *Easier Day Higher Reps*
      -Leg Press 3x10-12
      -Lunges3x10-12
      -One Legged Squats 3x10
      -Quad Extensions 3x10
      -Pullups till failure
      -Lat Pulldown 3x10
      -Seated Rows 3x10
      Friday: Chest/Bi`s&Tri`s
      -Pushups 3xTill Failure
      -Tricep Pushdown 3x10
      -Tricep Pullover 3x10
      -Skull Crushers 12-10-8
      -Dumbbell Curl 3x15 *each arm*
      -UnderHand Pullups Till failure
      *tell me what you guys think *
      As for my Diet: *taking a multivitamin and an Omega 3 pill w/ every meal*
      Breakfast: 1 Serving of Oatmeal/Cereal w/ a fruit *bananas,strawberries...etc*
      Pre-Workout: 1-2 Scoops of C4 Extreme Orange
      During Workout: 1 Scoop of BCAA White Blue Raspberry
      Post-Workout: 1 Scoop of Muscle Pharm Chocolate PeanutButter Protein
      Lunch: Turkey Sandwich w/ chedder cheese & a tiny bit of mayo and a yogurt
      Snack: Yoplait Light and Fit yogurt with either fruit or nuts *or both* mixed in
      Dinner: Chicken/Fish/Lean meats w/ a vegetable and complex carb *brown rice etc...*

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Say goodbye to the fat me!

one leg leg legs

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Not following?

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

In bosonic string theory and in the Neveu-Schwarz sector of superstring theory, the action in a curved background (ignoring the Fradkin-Tseytlin term for dilaton coupling) can be constructed by `covariantizing' the massless closed string vertex operator with respect to target-space reparameterization invariance. This procedure can also be used here after constructing the massless closed string vertex operator from the `left-right' product of two massless open string vertex operators. The complete worldsheet action for the type-II superstring in a flat background in conformal gauge is a formula upon which Eric Sidewater (USA) made the first improvement upon which all subgroups (15) are factored in

5. defelqy

Ahh I see..Well allow me to retort. Near the beginning of his career, Einstein thought that Newtonian mechanics was no longer enough to reconcile the laws of classical mechanics with the laws of the electromagnetic field. This led to the development of his special theory of relativity. He realized, however, that the principle of relativity could also be extended to gravitational fields, and with his subsequent theory of gravitation in 1916, he published a paper on the general theory of relativity. He continued to deal with problems of statistical mechanics and quantum theory, which led to his explanations of particle theory and the motion of molecules. He also investigated the thermal properties of light which laid the foundation of the photon theory of light. In 1917, Einstein applied the general theory of relativity to model the structure of the universe as a whole.[6]

6. barquearnu

barquearnu Well-Known Member

The best known example and the first one to be studied is the duality between Type IIB superstring on AdS5 × S5 (a product space of a five-dimensional Anti de Sitter space and a five-sphere) on one hand, and N = 4 supersymmetric Yang–Mills theory on the four-dimensional boundary of the Anti de Sitter space (either a flat four-dimensional spacetime R3,1 or a three-sphere with time S3 × R). This is known as the AdS/CFT correspondence, a name often used for Gauge / gravity duality in general.
      This duality can be thought of as follows: suppose there is a spacetime with a gravitational source, for example an extremal black hole. When particles are far away from this source, they are described by closed strings (i.e., a gravitational theory, or usually supergravity). As the particles approach the gravitational source, they can still be described by closed strings; also, they can be described by objects similar to QCD strings, which are made of gauge bosons (gluons) and other gauge theory degrees of freedom. So if one is able (in a decoupling limit) to describe the gravitational system as two separate regions — one (the bulk) far away from the source, and the other close to the source — then the latter region can also be described by a gauge theory on D-branes. This latter region (close to the source) is termed the near-horizon limit, since usually there is an event horizon around (or at) the gravitational source.
      In the gravitational theory, one of the directions in spacetime is the radial direction, going from the gravitational source and away (toward the bulk). The gauge theory lives only on the D-brane itself, so it does not include the radial direction: it lives in a spacetime with one less dimension compared to the gravitational theory (in fact, it lives on a spacetime identical to the boundary of the near-horizon gravitational theory). Let us understand how the two theories are still equivalent:
      The physics of the near-horizon gravitational theory involves only on-shell states (as usual in string theory), while the field theory includes also off-shell correlation function. The on-shell states in the near-horizon gravitational theory can be thought of as describing only particles arriving from the bulk to the near-horizon region and interacting there between themselves. In the gauge theory, these are "projected" onto the boundary, so that particles that arrive at the source from different directions will be seen in the gauge theory as (off-shell) quantum fluctuations far apart from each other, while particles arriving at the source from almost the same direction in space will be seen in the gauge theory as (off-shell) quantum fluctuations close to each other. Thus the angle between the arriving particles in the gravitational theory translates to the distance scale between quantum fluctuations in the gauge theory. The angle between arriving particles in the gravitational theory is related to the radial distance from the gravitational source at which the particles interact: The larger the angle the closer the particles have to get to the source in order to interact with each other. On the other hand, the scale of the distance between quantum fluctuations in a quantum field theory is related (inversely) to the energy scale in this theory, so small radius in the gravitational theory translates to low energy scale in the gauge theory (i.e., the IR regime of the field theory), while large radius in the gravitational theory translates to high energy scale in the gauge theory (i.e., the UV regime of the field theory).
      A simple example to this principle is that if in the gravitational theory there is a setup in which the dilaton field (which determines the strength of the coupling) is decreasing with the radius, then its dual field theory will be asymptotically free, i.e. its coupling will grow weaker in high energies.

7. defelqy

Yes, this is not in fact the questioned paragraph that nobody mentioned. If it weren't, we wouldn't really be there, now would we? In my opinion, if that's ever the way you think, you could be in for quite a surprise once you finish. Then again, the less you do the worse off I'd be without my pizza. So, on that note, we'll be off. Call me if you think of anything less important. In the meantime I won't be available.

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

^watchout your comments bro

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Touche

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I think you need to calm down, no need to get crazy in here!

Tags: