• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Religious debate?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marky, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Marky

Marky Well-Known Member

Dinosaurs? the bible doesn't state they exist, and apparently we where created in the garden of EDEN, I'm lost? how can this all be true if evolution is proven scientifically? Since we became smarter, more intelligent over years? why is there still belief in religion? is it just our way of remaining civil? and a book on how to behave? a way to calm us from our animal instincts? what exactly is it?

And if its true? why is the bible constantly being re-edited? if it was the book of god? why does the faults in the bible have to be re-edited? every now and again you hear about "THE NEW TESTAMENT" well what about the ORIGIONAL? why they changing it so often? it seems difficult to have a faith when theres so much obviousness going around, its like moving a pawn and cheating at chess whilst the other opponent is looking? this **** gets done right infront of these religious people, yet they just nod their heads and continue having faith? does it make life easier having it?

And what about the Einstein theory? does anyone believe in that? cause that makes little more sense, considering everything thats living has some sort of electrical current going through them, like our brain, example... so maybe we're just apart of something bigger, and perhaps our bodies are just vessles?

Then avatar theory comes to mind, this one quote "We're all just borrowed energy and one day we gotta give it back?" but i could re-quote that "We're energy, and one day we've got to release from our inner vessle??"

Hmm my faith at the moment has to be REALISM, cause am not gonna buy this crap anymore, the bible is a book of riddles, like a song with words but not much meaning, its just their for you to make your own opinion of the meaning in that book.

So things in the book do help, some quotes i love, heres one. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can, and winsdow to know the difference" < Thats a lovely quote to keep you calm if you're considering Killing your ex girlfriends new boyfriend violently, Hahaha, and it does make good sense? but seriously? what the **** you meant to believe in these days, cause theres nothing that proves anything, and like i said earlier, you can see the flaws in it all, directly infront of you.

Also? look at how many wars its causing, we've got muslims bombing innocent people, we even have a riot or some crap down france over a cartoon cause the muslims think its ill manner'd to their religion.... so much ****s getting ****ed up, depresses me listening to the radio.

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Last edited by AceOfSpadez; Today at 04:53 PM.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

I hate religion. It's all a load of BS to me.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Oh dear - this is gonna be a 50 pager !!!!!!

DOnt believe in god myself but if people want to get together and tell stories, sing songs and be nice to each other thats all fine by me.

The way I see it you get a55holes and evil in all guises, if people think that there is an easy way to justify their a55hole behavious they will take it. Be it race, religion, social status or even the size of their gunz.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

[​IMG]

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Me too pal, its absolutely bollocks, the world would be a better place without it.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this reply, and yeah nail on the head.

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Did you ever marry empire boy?

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Nah i just ****ed him and dumped him, he was pretty devistated like when i took my ex back, but its all cool bro, he'll get over it, if not ill send you his way ;)

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

From the time I have been on this board in my experience discussing religion is not a good idea.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Religious debate?

Have l logged on to UK muscle here or some mad cult ?