• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Reccemend me a sub from subway

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by remstation, Mar 2, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Reccemend me a sub from subway

They are just using deli meats and stuff that were frozen for long period of time. However, besides the sodium content of subway meats everything else is fine in my opinion. And people have been eating out for decades and there weren't that many problems involving the ingredients they use. It's cheap yet somewhat 'healthy' alternative to other fast food restaurants. I would much prefer eating low fat sandwiches at subway than McDonald's value meal.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Reccemend me a sub from subway

That is why on the rare occasions I eat fast food I only eat Subway. I suspect that there is more to it then just sodium though...mass produced food is almost always a product of hormones, steroids and the like on the animals and all kinds of who knows what on the plants when they are growing. I am not trying to be all problematic or anything...I just hold all mass produced foods deeply suspect. McDonalds just this past fall took the pink ooze out of their meat that had always been in there...it is a toxic substance.