• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Rapid techniques?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by lalucien, Apr 8, 2013.

1. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

I posted over in the diet section about a recent 4 day binge of all sorts of rich and unhealthy foods I've been on while on holiday in Cornwall this weekend.

Have you guys got any rapid (not shortcuts but things that work if you go hard) gut fat burning techniques I can employ this week to work it all off?

Cheers

2. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

My advice would be. Google "slow carb food" and only eat whats on that list. Drink a gallon of water a day and get active. About 10 days in your going to want a cheat day, where you load up on carbs. Also check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis its basically what you are doing. I'm not a fan of doing this for any more than a month so do your research and consult a doctor before doing it. Good luck, be safe and realize that most "rapid" diets don't work.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I would agree with the water suggestion. Drink as much as possible to really flush out your system. I would recommend drinking a lot of green or decaf green tea if you can handle the taste. I wouldn't suggest going too overboard though, just stick to your regular routine and maybe do a little more cardio than usual to burn off the extra calories. Eat very clean meals with lots of vegetables and lean proteins. I just know when I get too restrictive or excessive with my workouts after binging I tend to burn myself out and the binging cycle just repeats.