• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Questions on Clen.

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Raleoxilevz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. gynybark

gynybark Guest

Questions on Clen.

Back in here again with more questions for you. Where's your source to get this....JOKING!!! Haha but dang, the way I see this stuff is mighty inexpensive. For her 2 months, basically 4 weeks on clen, 4 on shift, she's only going to use 1/3 the bottle and it's already cheap. Wish the SARMS I bought cost that much lol. Bull**** aside, questions:

1. (20/20/40/40/60/60) - Does this mean like M, T, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun and stay at 60 the next week, or kinda just taper up until she can handle 60?

2. Dosing - Does time of day matter, I know with SD the half-life was 4 hours, so I'd pop one in the day and one pre workout. Like when she gets up to 40/60 would it be like, one in the morning and one in afternoon? 40 like 1+1 and 60 like 2+1? And for her to sleep, probably take it before like 4pm?

EDIT: This bitch pussed out again, ****ing wasting my time. Let's just make this easy, what are some good fatburners for woman not intense like clen. I know you already recommended tt-33 and shift, any others out that possibly with stims, she's tryied lipo 6 black and hydroxycut, but the hydroxy she didn't like, too stimmed out.

Come up with the following as to what she's looking for

Stim:
      OxyElite Pro
      Lipo 6 *original, not the "for her"
      Cellucor D4

Stim-Free:
      Shift
      TT-33
      Cellucor T7

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

i like OEP cuz you can really control the dose, and i don't feel stimmed-out on it (but again, i'm a 200 pounder male). haven't tried the others.

shift is amazing, the best compromise *might* be alpha t2 as it wasn't as stim-y as OEP, but still had some stim and the same ingredient as shift. the only advantage shift has is that you can dose it for a 24 hour burn, where alpha t2 you can't due to the stim effect.

Tags: