• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • proposed winter bulk

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by swawth, Jul 4, 2012.

1. swawth

swawth Well-Known Member

so im 6'2 220-230 10% bf and slowly leaning for summer time with a little ghrp-6 and erase. ive been training for aslong as i can remember ive been a wrestler my whole life so ive always lifted and dieted consistently since a very young age. ive been trainig for size specifically for the past 5-6 years and have decent cycle experience just started dipping into peptides and loving the results especially the appetite increase sleep/recovery and that i think its helping keep my skin clear so i plan on using it in pct. all this cutting even though successful has really made me wnt to eat some carbs and screw bodyfat and just get effin hyuge. so here it is

weeks 1-12 test-e 600mg per week(shoot e3d)
      weeks 1-4 superdrol 40mg a day
      weeks 3-14 adex 0.25mg ed (tapered off after last shot of test)
      weeks 10-14 superdrol 20mg a day
      PCT: (starting week 14)
      nolva 40/40/20/20
      DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
      erase 3/3/2/2/2/2
      ghrp-6 from weeks 1-6 at 400mcg ed (injected preworkout and before bed)
      and ofcoarse support suppps throught the whole deal

my main concerns is is superdrol ok used as a bridge i dont see y not its just that i usually see different orals like win or var
      so tell me what u think thanks in advance

2. Tulini

Tulini Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

Hats off to you for doing your research and knowing your stuff before posting. I wouldn't bother with (weeks 10-14 superdrol 20mg a day) since the test will be in your system in full effect. Just my personal opinion since it's harsh ****! Sd can be a pretty nice kicker to start off a cycle though in my opinion.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

I would disagree...SERMinology is lacking IMO...anyhow 2x 4-weeks of SD is overkill, I do agree with you on that, specially on the friggin 40mg for 4 weeks...damn...I don't even know if I have seen someone survive 2 weeks at 40...let alone 4....
      PCT SERMs:
      Clomid+nolva
      Clomid:
      100/50/50/25
      Nolva
      40/40/20/20

He thinks he can bring his nuts back from shutdown of SD and 600mg of test a week!!?? He did sketch out a normal cycle, but it would be best to run HCG at 250ius E3D I.M.O. to have a smoother PCT...obviously HCG is during cycle...NOT pct...

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

hcg didnt even cross my mind, thanks. it all depends on availability for me though.

whats the advantage of stacking the serms if u mind me asking

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

Bringing back the boys effectively...for long 10+ weeks cycles I have seen it more as a rule of thumb in bringing back the HTPA system from shutdown and helping reach normal homeostasis sooner. HCG please, seriously it makes PCT easier and makes the shutdown less damaging for your balls.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

I understand what he is going for with the superdrol finisher, but 2 4 weekers of superdrol is nutty.

He could kick start with test p and then use super to finish off the cycle so he would have a strength boost while the test cleared.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

I do agree, a front load of test p would be better as a kickstart and then a 4 week finisher with SD would be ideal IMO

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

what type of sides are we talking about from running the sd twice other than just the effects on the liver

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

I am guessing you will experience more sides then gains on the second run.

10. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

proposed winter bulk

wht types of sides? will using it as a bridge increase supression