• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Pro chem recent batch good experiences

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by defelqy, Jun 27, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Pro chem recent batch good experiences

Have used prochem consistently for past 18months , mainly test e , tri-tren 150 , equip , mast & deca , with good steady gains . No PIP with any jabs until recent use of test e at a dose of 2ml ( 600mg ) experienced the worst PIP I have ever felt . Shoulder doubled in size and spread to bicep and triceps with excessive levels of localised swelling and water retention . I could not lift my arm at all , carried on for 5 days with no let up , eventually swelling started to decline and mobility slowly returned . In my opinion this latest batch was definitely not the test e I had used previously , assuming an average 2 shots a week for 18 months - 156 shots with NO pip . However you look at it whether its a fake or contaminated the experience has made me choose AP over any other ped at the present time

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

On there one rip ATM, but only done two jabs so I'll report back in a week or two. Pip is a b1tch tbf, jabbed my quad yesterday and within hours I could hardly walk lol all good fun tho

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

yeah, i was counting down the days to finish my 6 weeker on 1-Rip due to PIP. Found going extra deep helps, but not always. Yeah, PIP comes very quick from jabbing. Glad it was over lol. Ran 9ml EW in the past without any problems.

was considering using other brands, but heard theyre all the same in terms of PIP.

be buying seperate oils next time.

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I have never had any problems with prochem... Used lixus, euro pharma and a few bits and bobs of others, if you knows it's legit then I think it's good to go

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Holy sh.it ! you do 2ml jabs of oil based into your delt !!

Did a 2ml jab in my glute recently and felt like I'd been kicked by a mule.