• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Post injection pain

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Jul 11, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Had my 10th injection on my left leg tuesday all went fine as usual, wednesday I could feel it hurting and thought it could be just tissue damage from the needle but today my leg is hurting alot more and the pain has spread plus the site feels real hot, do you think this could be an infection or just bruising?

Ive taking a pain killer and an anti-inflammatory aswell.

Cheers.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Hotness, swelling, any hard lumps are pretty clear signs of an infection. If it proceeds to get worse get down to get it checked out.

Sometimes they sort themselves out but keep a real close eye on it, if in doubt get it checked out.

If you want some proper examinations put some pics up of the site. Hope this helps.

3. pustehull

pustehull Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Cheers mate I hope it goes - dont really fancy going to the doctors to tell them I f*cked my injection up and im about to train back today do you think I should leave the deadlifts out and give my leg a rest?

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Yeah is the swelling visible?

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Yeah if I look at both legs in the mirror I cant see the definition in my left leg, looks slightly bloated.

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

A few really handy little things for infections:

Keep the area Iced, as much as possible, keep the infection clean, use alcohol wipes and Salty water to try and keep it clean. That's the best thing I can offer. Hope it gets better soon buddy.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Honestly mate don't worry! Im on one rip ATM and I've jabbed my quad twice and both times had serious pip for 3 days, had about a 5" circular red patch where I jabbed and was hot to touch, in a few days it went down after putting ice on it.
      People panic straight away thinking its an abcess etc just like people instantly panic when there nips tingle and think its gyno lol
      At the end of the day you've stuck a very sharp foreign metal object deep into your muscle..! There's always going to be some sort of bruising.

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Last edited by TIMMY_432; Today at 02:44 PM.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Yeah I kno what you saying cheers buddy, I dont normaly panic about pip when I start a cycle but im just worried as its my 10th week in I put 1ml each of prochem Test 300 and europharma Deca 300 and never had this sorta pain but I hope it goes.

Do people think I should skip on the deadlifts today too??

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Post injection pain

Just keep an eye on it mate, it can't be the gear as like you said you've been on it 10 weeks with no problems as of yet, as long as you wiped the vial and the site where you jabbed and aspirated then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.