• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • PCT question

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

hey everybody, i'm new to the forum, just a quick question. I have ordered a dbol & proviron oral (not by choice) stack. question is will the proviron serve as enough of a "PCT" during and after cycle or will i still need something like nolva. I still have plenty of time to order as the stack is not even shipped yet. any suggestions would be great. thanks and please no flares about the orals, i know the goods and bads but i don't really have a choice in my current environment.
      8 weeks
      Dbol= 50mg ed
      proviron= 50 mg ed
      liv 52 = ed

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

PCT question

Age and previous experience? If you really are 6'4" you got no use for Dbol at all bro...Save them or sell them for the future IMO. And NO Proviron would NOT be enough, and taking Oral Dianabol by itself without Test OR a Test-Base would be totally detrimental and a waste of it.

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

PCT question

26 years old, about 5 years of straight training after break from early high school training. Definitely am 6'4 currently at 185lbs, trying to hit 200 within the next 6-7 months. any recommendations, I wish i could just pin and do it the right way but just not possible. thanks for the help
      to add to that, it's kind of ****ty that a fairly reputable company would sell a pre-designed stack like that and not include pct or even recommend one. and when I asked about it the assured me continuing the proviron after cycle would be enough. I didn't like that answer so i tried to research and this is part of it i guess.

4. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

PCT question

Try 4-AD or AndroHard as a test base...else I don;t think you'll get much out of Dbol. That is if you can't pin...which would be even better. PCT anyhow, depending on the length, so how long are you gonna cycle for?...

5. roger

roger Well-Known Member

PCT question

it is 8 week cycle

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

PCT question

Dosage? Also , given any thought to the test base?

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

PCT question

**** sorry, thought i put it in original post. Yea I will do some looking for it. AMS? what about the oral test? keep reading that its worthless and not enough survives and actually enters blood stream? do i ever hate having to do orals but gotta do what i gotta do,
      Dbol= 50mg ed
      proviron= 50 mg ed
      liv 52 = ed

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

PCT question

Oh and thanks for the help, I really appreciate not being harshly jumped on about the freakin orals.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

PCT question

AMS 4-AD is a good choice, run it at their prescribed dosage for the 8 weeks.

PCT:
      Clomid:
      50/50/25/25

Do not run the proviron even on cycle.

If you bloat too much or are too gyno prone , get arimidex and run at .5mg E3D no need for more IMO.

Get your support supps and pct supps , do the preload and please...do this as your research homework, you gotta know the sides to expect on this cycle and get the supps according for each. Good you got liv.52 ED is ok , keep it spaced 4 hours from dianabol AND 4-AD doses, have fish oils with the compounds , it helps IMO.

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

PCT question

thanks alot man i needed some advice like that

Tags: