• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Oh god I am so tired of chicken and it's only been a couple weeks

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by defelqy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. adabook

adabook Well-Known Member

Oh god I am so tired of chicken and it's only been a couple weeks

Your getting too scientific here lol. Of course all foods contain different amount of nutritional values but the majority of them contain protein, fats, and carbs. As long as at the end of the day you are at a calorie deficit you will lose weight so feel free to mix in foods that you like to eat.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I guess what I mean is that theoretically I could eat Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese from McDonalds and as long as I was in a deficit, I'd lose weight, but I imagine I'd still look like crap even after losing, say, 50 pounds?

(Hypothetically, here -- I don't plan on doing that)

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I do not know why you guys are complicating your diets here.

I've been cutting for the past few months, and I've eaten everything from pizzas to Indian food, Asian food, alcohol, ice cream, and donuts.

The point is, as long as the food fits my macros, who cares? And yes, I track everything, including my calories, protein/fat/carbs, and even sodium. But as long as I'm evening out on a weekly basis, I'm happy.

Being on a diet does not mean you have to eat crappy, tasteless food.

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Totally Agree, put the stuff on everything. Eggs, Chicken, etc. Just count your macros bro and plan your meals out accordingly.

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

No thats wrong in my opinion as well as a lot of people's opinions here. You can eat what ever you want whenever. ITFYM (if it its your macros) Body composition has nothing to do with healthyness. Body fat is only affected by Protein, carbs, and fats. Of course if you have high sodium intake it would affect water loss and you would way more but you would still lose body fat and eventually go down on the scale as well. You should always strive for healthy eating since it has many benefits but if you get hungry for a 700 calorie burger with maybe 30 grams of fat and 100 carbs, fit it into your macros for the day and eat it. Of course you may not be able to eat much for the day but you still were able to enjoy your food. I work at pizza hut and i get one free meal. If i eat their I just fit it into my macros and just stay away from pizza since that is just rediculious amount of macros in just one piece so I just get pasta. and I still lose weight and can notice it in the mirror. Dropped from 220 to 187 in about 3 months

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Hypothetically it wouldn't affect body composition but it would affect how you feel meaning energy levels and what not. So you will still receive the same results since your still eating at a 500 calorie deficit but you might feel weak if all you ate was cookies, candies and chips for your calorie intake.

In reality, no one does this and you could fit in a burger, or a slice of pizza while still eating brown rice and lean meats. That way you can still enjoy dieting and achieve your weight loss goals.

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Stop eating lunch. I eat a killer breakfast (11 egg whites, one whole egg, a piece of toast, a slice of nova lox, coffee, coffee, coffee) and a killer dinner (meat and vegetables). The protein heavy breakfast keeps me going all day (a little hunger between 3:00 PM and dinner) and dinner (which is always awesome) let's me sleep like a baby.

My only other advice is Suck it Up!

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

You da man DSUP!! Glad to see your cut went well!!