• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • New to UK... Lixus Vs Pro Chem?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Aug 1, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Only moved here from the US last year and only started using gear again this year after 8 years off the sauce. I've used GE-TM labs (they are pretty good) and have access to plenty of good sources. I'm pretty impressed with price ranges and selection of both Lixus and Pro Chem both seem to be reasonably respected, better prices per mg, higher concentrations of mg/ml and really good selection and blends. My general go to drugs are test/deca to bulk test/tren (and maybe masterone) for cutting not particularly interested in orals from either company other than ancillaries.

Anyone have a preference between these two labs and reasons for that preference?

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

New to UK... Lixus Vs Pro Chem?

Another pro chem thread :(

Use neither mate pro chem have gone rubbish and Lixus went to the wall just some knock off floating around use a decent lab

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

At least with Pro-Chem you might get a abcess

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Pro-Chem for me mate, few mates have been wasting there time with sh1tty products from Lixus lateley wether bunk or not, read about the forum a bit on Lixus, too much bad press on it, not worth the risk if you have access to something else.

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Not sure I follow there, but ok

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Been using PC for my first cycle and gains have been good, no problems with it for me mate.

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

some people are bound to have positives and no offence but as it your first cycle what have you to compare it to? Even if was just under dosed you wouldn't be able to tell and still get gains.
      But the amount of users reporting nothing but bad things about there gear at the minute I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, so many other better quality labs out there why risk it

8. ismiju

ismiju Well-Known Member

well from what I read you not gonna get much more out of them 2 labs...just what I read

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Cool, it was just the way it was written almost like it was good thing lol
      But know what you mean now.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I agree a first cycle isn't good for telling. Everyone blows up on their first one as long as the gear isn't completely fake. My first over a decade ago was only one sust amp per week and 200mg of some low quality Mexican deca and my gains were insane.

Yes I have access to a lot of labs, and several different sources. What I don't have access to, and one reason for joining a good local forum, is information on what labs are good, bad, etc. I am open to suggestions on different labs. I had heard that Pro Chem was really good so hearing that it might not be is disapointing and I'm curious what the specific issues are and am willing to listen to advice on other labs, I can probably find any of the popular ones with the suppliers I have available.

Tags: