• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • New to Cycling

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by dea, Oct 29, 2016.

1. dea

dea New Member

About to start taking Anadrol, {pill form}, about a three to four week cycle and I have Nolvadex for post cycle recovery.
      I'm just wondering
      1]-When do I start taking the Nolvadex ?
      2]-When done the Anadrol cycle when can I start taking Superdrol ?
      dea

2. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Hi Dea

I hope someone on the forum can help you and I would be interested to hear how you get on.

3. dea

dea New Member

Thanks Mark-
      Decided to go with the Anadrol, I researched enough to find out when to take the Nolvadox and adding Schizandra for liver protection. But instead of Superdrol I'm going right into HGH and see how that keeps the gain?

4. MarkB

How did you first get into bodybuilding and supplements? I would be interested to hear your story.

5. dea

dea New Member

Probably had to do with a bit of insecurity on my part, but I've always liked the look of muscle. I have lacked consistency over the years, but through all that I have become muscular. I drive a transport and at 56 I'm way heavier than I want to be, { life happens right }. I'm starting again to do network marketing to get out of the trucking business and it centers around weight-loss,fitness,protein,health and wellness. Have to look the part...who wants to buy weight-loss products from a fat guy?
      Over the years I've tried all kinds of products, { a lot of shit out there}. I've been at this for so long I remember when they didn't even know how to favor protein powders properly. So I've tried all kinds of proteins, liquid D'Bol and others, Pro-hormones, {too many to remember}, all with minimal success.
      Carbs it turns out are my mortal enemy, so I'm trying Ketosis until the end of December to see how that goes. I'm doing the Oxymetholone for 3 to 5 weeks with the follow-up of the pill form of HGH to see if I can keep any gains. If they faults or falls short of expectations I'm going to { with the proper rest period}, start injections of HGH or Insulin. I guess time will tell.
      Doug-dea

6. MarkB

I have to take my hat off to you Dea, many people talk the talk regarding fitness and exercise but do nothing about it. From what you say you have made plans, you are changing your life and improving your health at the same time. If there was one piece of advice you could give to a new starter what would it be?