• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Need advice urgently

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Mar 5, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i'm 27 years old, 70 kg, 182 cm, real thin, i'm trying to gain more weight and i always hit the gym for months but i dont see any results and soon i give up and dont go anymore, nowadays i started to workout and hit the gym and train again, but i'm more determined this time, i'm taking a lot of supplements to help me to gain weight, like protein, creatina, omega, and animal pak .. i take the normal doses daily .. now the situation is when i went to the gym the trainer gave me a small program that i didnt like it and i didnt feel comfortable with i did the exercises he gave me more than once and i dont feel any pain or any result, very small exercises .. and after i saw the programs and the exercises here on bodybuilding.com i was like what the f***, and i started to take some more exercises from here and add it to the program this guy made me, but soon after he recognized that i'm not following the program he made me, and that i hit the gym more than 3 days a week, he went mad and he started to say that this is wrong, and he told me i should do exactly the program he gave me, and i should work out only for 45 mintues only 3 times a week .. otherwise i'll burn the muscles .. guys i'm lost i need a good advice about everything the supplements i take and the program i should follow ..
      Thanks and waiting for replies

2. parnassto

Need advice urgently

1. Supplements supplement diet. Your diet sucks, thats why you don't gain weight. Now, you are going to tell me omg no I eat well! But you don't. You don't enough, so don't argue.

2. You are overly concerned about what everyone else is doing. If you haven't gained muscle/size/strength, don't you think your opinion on training is pretty unimportant compared to that of your trainer? Granted, your trainer might suck, but still, it's better than trying to copy what a hundred different people are doing.

3. Wtf is a small exercise?

4. Post the actual routine you are doing and the diet plan you are following, those are the factors that are more important.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

It is probably a good idea for you to do a fullbody workout 3 or 4 days a week on nonconsecutive days to allow for a recovery day in between workouts while maintaining good frequency for each muscle group. Just make sure the routine incorporates the core compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press, and a form of row or pull-up as these are easily some of the best mass building exercises. by small exercises I assume you mean isolation work? if so, do maybe one or two of those after you finish the compounds each workout. If your trainer only has you doing isolation exercises then he probably doesn't know much about what he's doing. 45 min is plenty of time to get a good workout in and to grow you need to eat over your maintenance level of calories. do those things and I see no reason why you wouldn't get results.

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

1. about the diet, its true bro, i dont eat alot, but thats natural and i'm forcing myself to eat more, i started to eat more protein 6 eggs everyday morning and milk, pasta and more, if you have a good diet to follow give me a link or let me know what do you suggest me. and what is the supplement i should take ??

2. i dont have any other choice than following and copying what other people do because i dont have any experience you know.. so i should need to know the right programs and the basic exercises i should do.

3. small exercise means in 1 days something like 4 - 5 exercises and i think this is small i dont work on all muscles

i need suggestions bro, i know and i agree with you that i'm not doing the right thing thats why i'm here. and what do you think about this 45 min thing ? if i train more i will burn the muscles ???

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

Thanks bro really appreciated, do you suggest any good program to do 4 times weekly ?

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

OP, read this good advise.
      Try this workout:
      workout a: squat,bench press, bent over rows, dips
      workout b: squat, press, deadlift, pull ups
      Keep the weight challenging so your reps wont be too high.
      3 times a week only!

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

4-5 exercises is enough to hit each muscle group per workout. starting strength(or one of its variations), stronglifts, or all pros beginner routines are all pretty much proven to work very well.

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

Read the first post here:
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Read the first 3 posts here:
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

Read the first post here:
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Need advice urgently

Thanks bro, appreciated. but the 2nd and the 3rd link are not working.

10. parnassto

Need advice urgently

Weird, they work for me. Copy/Paste these then:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131379243

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981