• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Natural Test Levels Back Normal...

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Marky, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Marky

Marky Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I've recently come off a 10 week 250mg Test Enanthate cycle. I am now 5 weeks off cycle and was going to run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. However, after 5 days of running them both together my spots / acne seemed to get worse than it already was, especially on my back and chest. So, I decided to drop them and leave my body to go back to normal on it's own.

My sex drive is good, I seem to have kept most of my gains minus 1-2 pounds and strength is now back to normal. But i'm still getting quite abit of acne on my back. I know test E is out of your system in 2 weeks so because i've not had any other side effects than acne i'm hoping it shouldn't be long before my test levels are normal and the acne will go away.

Does anyone know roughly how long my body should take to be normal again / test levels balance out? I'm 23...

Thanks

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Natural Test Levels Back Normal...

You will need blood tests and best to have them before you started your cycle to know what your 'normal' level is.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Tbh I think that's a bad idea your getting spots because of a hormone balance and not from the meds.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I had my bloods taken before my cycle. I asked the doctor the other day if I could have them taken again and he said no because I had them done 6 months back and they were fine. I explained I had taken steroids and he called me a stupid boy and told me to get on my way. Cnut.

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Lol! It's due to cost, blood test are a fortune. Maybe worth getting them done privately? There is no set amount of time that it takes to get levels back to natural level

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I am now 5 weeks off cycle and was going to run Clomid and Nolva for PCT

so did you wait 5 weeks to run novla and clomid???? you need to read the pct protocols on this site if they still on here imo you should start novla/clomid about 3 weeks after a long acting test like enthanate

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

to be fair, from his perspective it would be easy to dismiss a guy who voluntarily takes steroids (they have well known complication risks) and asks for a blood panel when you consider the financial constraints of modern medicine.

If you're genuinely worried, either pay and get the bloods done or take the PCT meds. Or leave it and let things recover naturally.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

So you think i'll be OK taking the meds now, even though I should've started 3 weeks back? And to be fair, I earn £35,000 a year - do you know how much of that money goes towards tax? A blood test is the least I deserve.

9. gynybark

gynybark Guest

if only it was that simple... which it isn't. it's not a question about what you deserve. think objectively and logically here about not just yourself, but others who need medical care

If you're earning 35k/year, pay for a test.

and i dont think its too late to start taking PCT meds.

10. druid

druid Well-Known Member

I'm not disputing others need the money for medical care. But regardless of what I earn, when I pay that much towards tax and all I come for is a blood test twice a year I don't see why I should put my hand in my pocket and pay for it...