• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • My personal method.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Yosh, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Yosh

Yosh Member

Hey there guys. I recently lost just under 10kg in 4 weeks, and still feeling like I've been studying my face. Exercise is pretty low. A long walk or jog each evening.

I didn't take in any meat during the four weeks, drank at least 1.5l of water each day, and ate mostly vegetables, little to no carbs. I also made each meal incredibly spicy. Spicy mushrooms, spicy stirfries, spicy roasts. The spicyness is essential, just enough to burn, but not enough to not be able to enjoy the meal. As you may know, chilies and spicy foods are amazing for boosting your metabolism. The key part of this diet is to have your metabolism at a high peak rate for as long and as often as possible. I used birds eye chilies as they're easy to measure accurately in terms of heat.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Active Member

That's great, congratulations :) I actually lost 8kg in 4 weeks, so I'm not that far off. My method was just to reduce my intake per meal, drink more fluids, and exercise twice a day. I still indulge on my favorite food, but now with moderation, and I did it constantly for over 2 months now. I've lost 13 kg all in all, and I feel really great. The battle is not done yet though, as I still have to reach my goal of losing 30 kg in 10 months, which is a really doable goal if I work hard enough on it. Don't give up! Good luck!